CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 20 Answers Oct 11, 2011

i love to share my bf with my friends. it turns me on to see him eat their ****** and **** them.

Best Answer

hahahaha..... this question is cracking my *** UP. heh. ...er, spackle anyone?? *wink!*

Best Answer

mmhmm ;)

Best Answer

share my husband , yeah screw that ...i file income taxes with him, pay half of his bills and pack his lunch everymorning! I married him, im keeping the bastard until he dies! way too much invested to share. ..unless of course your coming to the table with your income, a desire to share the stress, the ball scratching episodes and pitching in for some ear plugs for the fart/burp/snoring shows and... well you can have 100 % of the inlaws. of course i ts my understanding that you of course would bring your husband too, and yah i'm out ...2 husbands? ummm no. sharing husbands....pft

Best Answer

Because women are more jealous. And because men are more likely to see sex as though it were some kind of sport, especially spectator sport.

Best Answer

Correct, women can't stand 'competition' at any level, least of which with their man. Although I have a wife sharing (MFM-FMF) and swinging fantasy, this will not come true for me ever, my wife would never acceed to it and less if I'm the one to be shared.

Best Answer

It is easier to separate "sex" and "love" for a man. Women get hung up on emotion, where guys think on a more mechanical plane.

Best Answer

I think because they have been brainwashed to believe they are in competition with other women.<br />
They somehow imagine there is a finite amount of love and if I give my love to woman B then she will get less.<br />
Usually the exact opposite is true. In a few studies of male erections men with more than one lover had more erections and was more attentive to both females than the male in a long term monogamous relationship

Best Answer

Everyone has different kinks I guess...I know I don't like to share...

Best Answer

Wouldnt mind sharing mine

Best Answer

Ok Ill take that back because if I were married to an ideal husband I would not feel the same way

Best Answer

What would be the ideal husband.
I recently heard about a shopping center that catered to women looking for husbands. In front of the elevator on the first floor was a sign, generic/ white sign black letters that said "Single Men".
On the 2nd floor there was a sign "Good Looking Men"
On the 3rd the sign read "Good Looking Men, Marriage minded"
On the 4th, Good looking, marriage minded, good with kids, decent job."
On the 5th floor the sign said, "Good looking, well paying jobs, marriage minded, good with kids. Nice houses."

On the 6th floor, there was a different sign that said, "There are no products on the 6th floor, the 6th floor is to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

Best Answer

If you were married to an ideal husband, he'd leave you for an anorexic, incestuous, ex-cutter with a blood fetish.

Best Answer

What is "here"?<br />
EP?<br />
Maybe the men you know are pervie little horn-dogs?

Best Answer

A space to get stuff off your chest and maybe clear any doubts with experienced people that hopefully won't judge.
Cheers!

Best Answer

I don't think I'd want someone else's husband...really. Well...I suppose it depends on who we're talking about...lol

Best Answer

LOL-I won't share mines dammit!

Best Answer

What if I were to ask nicely?

Best Answer

*like* @ Whymmi

Best Answer

Hee hee...oooh you can come too Woobs. *kisses!*

Best Answer

looks like i am going to be a tramp on this love train.

Best Answer

TWIST MAH ARM!hehehehe!

Best Answer

OOOOOH this could turn fun!hehehehee! Ok I will share with the two ladies......dammm copp you too-just dont go grabbin mah azz!

Best Answer

Hahah!! Your *** is ALL mine Ghostie!

Best Answer

WHOOOOHOOOO YEAH BABY!

Best Answer

Not sure it is that they are not willing. My wife would love to share me in the same way I share her but there is a lack of willing women to share with. Men are much more willing to help out in the sharing then women seem to be.

Best Answer

I agree sterling... I am willing to share my amazing husband...

Best Answer

any takers? ? ? ?

Best Answer

Generally-It's that women are Compeditive Emotionally, whereas men are compeditive physicly!

Best Answer

Yeah iv noticed this, oh im glad im not in this type of problem

Best Answer

I don't know. I think men get a thrill out of the physical side of relationships while women are more into the psychological aspects of relationships, and therefore, they are more prone to jealousy.

Best Answer

I can only speak from my own experiences, but, I think women are too jealous. Women get too comfortable with their mate and even if the sparks don't fly like they used to, they want to maintain the status quo. My wife is all up for a ********* with another guy, we have infact done this before, but, we have never been able to agree on a woman except Nina Hartley. As soon as I bring up a woman I think would be fun to share, the claws and fangs come out. Women can't separate sex from a relationship, if you have sex, you have to have some kind of feelings for the other woman, that might cut into your feelings for her. My opinion is that is she wants to have sex with someone, I am okay with that as long as it isn't hidden. I think most women feel that it is okay for their man to have sex with another woman as long as he doesn't mind having his penis cut off.

Best Answer

Hey Copper, I would say that it is because women fear that they aren't good enough and any other woman is a threat. Also women think that men should be happy with whatever they get. They shouldn't complain if their wife turns into a frumpy, non sexual, no imagination having old bag as soon as the vows are over. It is like a switch is flipped for some women, they try to look good till they find a sucker to say I do, then they don't need to look pretty or be interesting any more. Doesn't need to do the things that caught her lovers attention any more. <br />
Some men do the same thing but I bet you can find a lot more men who are closer to what they weighed in high school than women. <br />
I think for every guy having his mid life crisis, you will find a woman who isn't interested in pleasing her man and keeping him satisfied at home. Case in point, a friend recently divorced his wife of 25 years or so, she was about 60 lbs over weight per her doctor. Inside of six months of being divorced she was down to a size 3 and engaged. Now she is married and big and a living b*&^h again.

Best Answer