i love to share my bf with my friends. it turns me on to see him eat their ****** and **** them.

Best Answer

Because women are more jealous. And because men are more likely to see sex as though it were some kind of sport, especially spectator sport.

Best Answer

Correct, women can't stand 'competition' at any level, least of which with their man. Although I have a wife sharing (MFM-FMF) and swinging fantasy, this will not come true for me ever, my wife would never acceed to it and less if I'm the one to be shared.

Best Answer

It is easier to separate "sex" and "love" for a man. Women get hung up on emotion, where guys think on a more mechanical plane.

Best Answer

Wouldnt mind sharing mine

Best Answer

Ok Ill take that back because if I were married to an ideal husband I would not feel the same way

Best Answer

What would be the ideal husband.
I recently heard about a shopping center that catered to women looking for husbands. In front of the elevator on the first floor was a sign, generic/ white sign black letters that said "Single Men".
On the 2nd floor there was a sign "Good Looking Men"
On the 3rd the sign read "Good Looking Men, Marriage minded"
On the 4th, Good looking, marriage minded, good with kids, decent job."
On the 5th floor the sign said, "Good looking, well paying jobs, marriage minded, good with kids. Nice houses."

On the 6th floor, there was a different sign that said, "There are no products on the 6th floor, the 6th floor is to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

Best Answer

If you were married to an ideal husband, he'd leave you for an anorexic, incestuous, ex-cutter with a blood fetish.

Best Answer

hahahaha..... this question is cracking my *** UP. heh. ...er, spackle anyone?? *wink!*

Best Answer

mmhmm ;)

Best Answer

share my husband , yeah screw that ...i file income taxes with him, pay half of his bills and pack his lunch everymorning! I married him, im keeping the bastard until he dies! way too much invested to share. ..unless of course your coming to the table with your income, a desire to share the stress, the ball scratching episodes and pitching in for some ear plugs for the fart/burp/snoring shows and... well you can have 100 % of the inlaws. of course i ts my understanding that you of course would bring your husband too, and yah i'm out ...2 husbands? ummm no. sharing husbands....pft

Best Answer

I think because they have been brainwashed to believe they are in competition with other women.<br />
They somehow imagine there is a finite amount of love and if I give my love to woman B then she will get less.<br />
Usually the exact opposite is true. In a few studies of male erections men with more than one lover had more erections and was more attentive to both females than the male in a long term monogamous relationship

Best Answer

Everyone has different kinks I guess...I know I don't like to share...

Best Answer

What is "here"?<br />
EP?<br />
Maybe the men you know are pervie little horn-dogs?

Best Answer

A space to get stuff off your chest and maybe clear any doubts with experienced people that hopefully won't judge.
Cheers!

Best Answer

LOL-I won't share mines dammit!

Best Answer

*like* @ Whymmi

Best Answer

looks like i am going to be a tramp on this love train.

Best Answer

TWIST MAH ARM!hehehehe!

Best Answer

OOOOOH this could turn fun!hehehehee! Ok I will share with the two ladies......dammm copp you too-just dont go grabbin mah azz!

Best Answer

WHOOOOHOOOO YEAH BABY!

Best Answer

Not sure it is that they are not willing. My wife would love to share me in the same way I share her but there is a lack of willing women to share with. Men are much more willing to help out in the sharing then women seem to be.

Best Answer

I agree sterling... I am willing to share my amazing husband...

Best Answer

any takers? ? ? ?

Best Answer

This is my experience also. My wife picked up a hot woman at the hotel bar and brought her back to our room. She had been told that I give great oral and that my wife is very bi but doesn't like giving oral to a woman, but she loves getting it.
They came back we had a few drinks and my wife told the rules to us. I could make out with the other woman and please her orally as much as she liked but I could not have intercourse, ******** or anything but a hand job. She also laughingly told her that I have premature *********** that I most would *** in my pants or on one of their legs (which I am required to clean up as my wife is trying to punish me and see if this will correct my issue. The only thing its really done is make me be able to swallow *** without issue. I serviced the woman, and as predicted I came on the floor while servicing our new friend. After that they went to the bed and got my wifes toys, she also loves to make out and tribble with the woman. Our lady friend spent the next night as well. I was not invited the next night.
Our next vacation my wife put on her shortest miniskirt spike heels and super tight half shirt. We went to a ***** club where she got me a lap dance and warned the young woman that if she was too good I would have an accident. I later found out she paid her double to get me off. Within about 30 seconds I had a big wet spot on my pants and they were laughing hysterically. My wife went up for an amature dance and refused any money she didnt want to take it from the girls working there. She did select a man to follow us back to our apartment after laughingly telling him that I was done for the night after cuming in my pants. At the room she had me give her oral until she came twice handed me her soaked thong and said they would be busy in the other room. I offered condoms and she laughed and said I would just have to clean her out good later and swallow every drop. He raised an eye and she said I was a one pump chump and she had to get men for interecourse, but that I was very good at oral, had a great job, and treated her like a goddess so she wasnt getting rid of me. He left sometime in the middle of the night, but he woke me up and said she laughed about my problem all night long and just some friendly advise he suggested I ran from her. She was calling me so I thanked him for helping me keep my wife and went into the bed room, on the bed while she straddled my face and let all his seed drop into my mouth. She then kept me there until she came a few more times.
So I agree with you, I am not allowed sex with another female, and almost never with her while she does as she pleases and makes me the but of jokes. All her friends know, she even told my secretary, who has hooked up with my wife too. It spread through the office quick, and many coworkers have spent a night or too. Yet I am denied because I have a quick trigger! I thought about leaving her , but she has made every woman I know aware I pump once and done, if I make it through penetration, she than claims I am done for the night which is not true. I actually recover pretty fast, but she makes them all think I am pathetic to keep me from straying. The worst part is I love her so much I do not really even care

Best Answer

Good question, I think it's because are more perverted. LOL!

Best Answer

Yeah iv noticed this, oh im glad im not in this type of problem

Best Answer

I can only speak from my own experiences, but, I think women are too jealous. Women get too comfortable with their mate and even if the sparks don't fly like they used to, they want to maintain the status quo. My wife is all up for a ********* with another guy, we have infact done this before, but, we have never been able to agree on a woman except Nina Hartley. As soon as I bring up a woman I think would be fun to share, the claws and fangs come out. Women can't separate sex from a relationship, if you have sex, you have to have some kind of feelings for the other woman, that might cut into your feelings for her. My opinion is that is she wants to have sex with someone, I am okay with that as long as it isn't hidden. I think most women feel that it is okay for their man to have sex with another woman as long as he doesn't mind having his penis cut off.

Best Answer

Hey Copper, I would say that it is because women fear that they aren't good enough and any other woman is a threat. Also women think that men should be happy with whatever they get. They shouldn't complain if their wife turns into a frumpy, non sexual, no imagination having old bag as soon as the vows are over. It is like a switch is flipped for some women, they try to look good till they find a sucker to say I do, then they don't need to look pretty or be interesting any more. Doesn't need to do the things that caught her lovers attention any more. <br />
Some men do the same thing but I bet you can find a lot more men who are closer to what they weighed in high school than women. <br />
I think for every guy having his mid life crisis, you will find a woman who isn't interested in pleasing her man and keeping him satisfied at home. Case in point, a friend recently divorced his wife of 25 years or so, she was about 60 lbs over weight per her doctor. Inside of six months of being divorced she was down to a size 3 and engaged. Now she is married and big and a living b*&^h again.

Best Answer