plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 16 Answers Oct 4, 2011

The corresponding ex<x>pression to "Mr Right" has long been "Miss Right" - Mrs Right sounds like someone's mother.

Best Answer

because she LEFT

Best Answer

I agree! most men I meet want Mrs right now. I was told by this one guy that hes retired. Im single for a good reasons...

Best Answer

That's because Mrs Right, Left.

Best Answer

i don't think that this is true.. i know a lot of guys who look for their Mrs Right.. they are in agony trying to find their perfect match just like women. but i think women express this much more than men do..

Best Answer

I've heard men talking like that. They were not exactly using that wording, but they were talking about looking for a life partner; the perfect woman for them.

Best Answer

:-) you don't question certainty every body wants to know about the degree of uncertainty...

Best Answer

Well I guess it just happens to us and the lucky ones get a wife beyond their qualifications, so to speak. I wasn't looking cause she is 12 years my junior but after we started making love it got so good to me I let her move in. The first thing she did was throw out all of my nasty books and every picture of a woman that wasn't kin. But it didn't matter for I was in almost a drugged state because I started stealing her panties just to sniff them while I was away from her at work but not wanting her to think I was a pervert I kept it on the sly, I thought. Then one day while pulling out a sandwich she had prepared for my lunch To my pleasant surprise she mistook her fragrant panties for a napkin. When I told her that she must be smoking too much weed she shocked me with this, "Honey I knew what I was doing and I know that you have been stealing my panties and sniffing them and I did it because the way you have been ******* me I don't want you thinking of no other woman but me." She turned out to be Mrs. Right in my life.

Best Answer

Men are usually looking for Miss Right Now and you don't marry her

Best Answer

Remember, Mrs Right is always Mrs Wrong

Best Answer

I've heard men say that ...

Best Answer