OoLunaoO OoLunaoO 26-30, F 25 Answers Aug 18, 2011

Extremely comfortable.<br />
I'm twenty....uh, forty three. <br />
;)<br />
Gosh, when did THAT happen??

Best Answer

Slipped a little, didn't you?

Best Answer

What? That was a typo! Of course, the memory comes and goes....lol

Best Answer

I know about that ! lol !

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

Braggingly comfortable :-)

Best Answer

Very 34 but I look much younger :P

Best Answer

I'm comfortable with it i just don't think ppl know my best frnd is in her fifties and im 37 i had a good frnd not to long ago in her early twenties and she thought i was 26-27 like months into our relationship i thought she knew i tell everyone but she just didn't ask...now i hate to tell ppl cause i think it dissappoints them cause i seem younger but it's funny my 23 yr old frnd is dating someone my age lol she really wanted to b w someone in their twenties but??? she fell in love i guess?

Best Answer

I have no problem stating my age. I'm 46. I hope to live to 100, and still enjoy an active and fulfilling life, and have love, family and friends in my life.

Best Answer

I'm perfectly happy with my age...this year I celebrate the 17th anniversary of my 21st birthday :-D

Best Answer

Very comfortable,no problem with it at all.

Best Answer

Fifty five ahaa thought it might look better spelled. Nope, <br />
Two favorite shirts "I may get older but refuse to grow up"<br />
And "The older I get, the better I was"

Best Answer

im fricking 44, who cares, im in the best shape of my life and am proud of that part.. its the rest of my life i strugle with.

Best Answer

It doesn't cross my mind. Why should it? People say you look younger/older than 51 and I say "no I look exactly 51 cause i am." I don't understand what it represents

Best Answer

I have no problem telling people I am 67 years old. It took me nearly 68 years to get this old. I am not going to pretend I didn't work very damn hard and long to get here.

Best Answer

I'm fine with it-- 47 is not fatal. lol

Best Answer

extremely. People usually think im 27. Someone actually thought i was 32. Thats when you know you should quit smoking. Lol. Im 21.

Best Answer

WOOOOWWW!!!

Best Answer

Its the maturity level, not because my face resembles a shar-pei./

Best Answer

if people think you are older based on maturity level you should take that as a compliment =D

Best Answer

Yes ma'am! 8^]

Best Answer

i am now uncomfortable :(

Best Answer

To be honest the moment I hit 25 years old I SCREECHED into boots ( big branch of chemist here in with beads of sweat/irrational fear racing through me and marched to check out girl and garbled " Where is your anti aging section, I have just turned 25 years old".<br />
The look that she gave me was a mixture of sheer confusion and horror, I really do think that she thought I had just been released from the local mental hospital......<br />
I am nearing 30...and .......okay with it, many often assume I am early to mid 20's so.....it is all good for now.

Best Answer

You had me smiling...You I predict will be a nightmare at 40 or 50 but still have a sense of humour

Best Answer

Extremely comfortable. I'm 47, but people guess my age as 32 to 38. I LOVE it!

Best Answer

I'm cool with it ....

Best Answer

I'm 59 ....(blush)

Best Answer

Totally comfortable with that.... I'm 48

Best Answer

Very. I'm not looking for anything for there to be any need to lie

Best Answer

27!! That comfortable....

Best Answer