aaahhhhhhhhh <br />
is not collecting stamps a hobby? NO<br />
is not playing chess a game? NO<br />
then why is not believing in god a faith you absolute moron

Best Answer

No, not a faith, but it is a belief, because it isn't a provable assumption. Unless you'd like to provide the evidence for the complete inexistence of any form of god.

Best Answer

i dont need to, belief is as subjective as a thing can be. but if the existence of god was totally beyond doubt provable then i still wouldnt believe in god, in the same way i dont believe in trees, they exist and as any rational human being abive the mental age of 7 i can grasp that. your answer makes no sense

Best Answer

About as committed as Christians are to the idea that Muhammad was the final messanger of God.

Best Answer

L.Ron Hubbard dipped in honey

Best Answer

ha

Best Answer

they do the same thing every other faith does and try to shove it down your throat lol.<br />
I can't convince you, you can't convince me, we can agree to disagree and live our lives without harming each other.

Best Answer

but thats the problem that doesnt actually happen , how many lives have been taken in the name of god, regardless of religion? if religious people had that motto from the beggining of live and let live then there would be no such thing as atheism in the intended sense

Best Answer

It's organized religion... the interpretations the church leaders are preaching that cause this massive horror and destruction. They want control. Disgusting, foul behavior, and it makes me sick, but it doesn't change my personal spirituality, my personal experience with the God I believe in. There is enormous grief in my heart when I see specials or docus on the Crusades, and the ways people invented to torture each other to force beliefs and rule on others, right back to the dawn of humankind. We are only human, and we somehow forget we don't have the right to dictate others existences. As long as personal rights remain unviolated (i don't think that's even a word lol) then we should have no quarrel.

Best Answer

How many people killed? By christian regimes, in 20 centuries, less than 300,000, including the crusades. Compare that to just two atheistic regimes: Chine, 76 million. USSR, 61.9 million. But please, don't let the facts get in the way of your beliefs.

Best Answer

Some can be just as committed as religious people, which to me is stupid. I'm an atheist, but that's because it seems like the most reasonable explanation for the world; it's not a belief as such, just a best guess on an issue I needed to take a position on. If new evidence cropped up tomorrow, I'd change, not try to find a way to hold to my beliefs.

Best Answer

like any logical and intellegent human being, only an absolute moron would commit to anything, despite the lack of evidence and even if new evidence arose. an absolute moron, maybe the kind of person thet would call atheism a faith....just putting it out there

Best Answer

They aren't committed to faith in anything but it seems that they are committed to calling people with opposing views names like moron, stupid, and trolls. Grow up people.

Best Answer

It's not as singular as religious faith, which may make it more reliable and enduring, for those who can attain the sum of rewarding experiences of which it is constituted. Kinda like how condoms beat abstinence as a contraceptive strategy.

Best Answer

athieism is not a faith

Best Answer