Not at all ...I know a handful of ppl that have it ....its on StarTrek the next Generation

Best Answer

It's the only of its kind in the world. No one else has my name which is why I must protect it.

Best Answer

Very common

Best Answer

Not very. And people always say it wrong.

Best Answer

I once saw a licence plate with my name on it, but I've never actually met someone with the name Xanthe, I like how its a very uncommon name.

Best Answer

I HAVE MET A ******** WITH MY NAME.AND A FEMALE GUTARIST.BUT ITS NOT THEY'RE ACTUAL NAMES.

Best Answer

My name is a little old and more common with older people than ones my age

Best Answer

To my knowledge it's one of a kind according to social security

Best Answer

Quite uncommon

Best Answer

My first name is as common as dirt, and I was once one of five with that name in a small company where I worked. My surname didn't seem too common until a few years ago when a certain American hockey pla<x>yer with the same first, middle and surname became a bit famous. Now I have people who are NOT fans of him or the team he plays for saying "Not a good name to have" or "I hate that name" upon hearing my name. It's not really fair though since I had the name at least twelve years before him.

Best Answer

My name is Terni. and my last name is Blood lol. My first name is very, very, very, rare, I have never seen nor heard of anyone with the same name as me. except for the city that I'm named after. and my last name, though a little off topic, is fairly common

Best Answer

Pl..see my name...you can trace whether it is common or rare.

Best Answer

Not very, lol =)

Best Answer

I don't know...how common is "Julia"?

Best Answer

Kinda common i know a few ppl with my name

Best Answer

Named after a very popular doll when I was born

Best Answer

Not super common, but common enough though. Sometimes I wish I had a different name.

Best Answer

Not common any more, was at the tail end area (200's) in the 1950's but not on the list at all anymore.

Best Answer

unfortunately...very common..very very very common

Best Answer

very common in school there were three people sharing my name which made the teacher very confused, i now know at least 8 people with my name

Best Answer