I mean here privacy in personal correspondences (texts, email...) as well as financial and other business transactions (online banking, web shopping...), and general web surfing.
MM02138 MM02138 41-45 12 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Hobbies

I assume there is no such thing as internet privacy, and I simply dont post anything I wouldn't want the world to know.

Best Answer

Downtide, I missed the brilliance of that answer the first time around. But I got it now! :)

Best Answer

Not at all. I have a different password for every account. And they're good ones made of anycronyms and numbers. My laptop was stolen in Canada and nothing ever happened even though all of me was in there cause good passwords are the key to everything. Think of a phrase that you said when you were ten--then add some numbers. No one not even a computer will figure it out. And I've know something since '95 when I got an AOL account that's my real name--you don't want to be real here in this world. If you googled my name--you wouldn't find me cause I never used that AOL account and I'm not on Facebook or anything. I come here and you can't find me even here cause I use a different laptop registered to someone who isn't me. In a world where everyone knows everything the only thing of value is privacy.

Best Answer

Though it may not be a popular opinion, your last sentence in particular seems to me chilling and true...

Best Answer

I don't care if people know my first name, or if they know I live in Arizona. But i'd rather not give out my phone number or email or any of that.

Best Answer

I love it here but if we don't get a cool cloudy day soon ima flip.

Best Answer

Missing, you don't ... miss the opportunities, do ya?

Best Answer

i don't really care. if my future boss doesn't like my facebook page, ill knock him the **** out. My bank is real good at getting my money back when it was stolen a few times. Texts and emails, i don't really care, i don't really have anything to hide, and if someone has a problem, they surely are going to have a problem. I have a lack of tolerance for fuckheads.

Best Answer

Australia, as we speak is trying to put a law through to make it mandatory for ISPs to retain internet data for 2 years....so law enforcement can see exactly what anyone has been doing for the last 2 years... in effect making 24-7 full time monitoring of everyone in the country, a reality.

Best Answer

don't care <br />
if you are smart enough to not expose your narcissism<br />
than nothing should be in danger

Best Answer

Obviously we're all a little concerned. After all, this is anonymous website. Yet people do post pictures of themselves. We all have varying degrees of what is ok to be public and what is not. <br />
Finances? Bill paying? I do it all online. It's faster and easier. And I don't worry about this stuff much either.

Best Answer

long time ago when i was nefarious, i lived by the motto if you don't want others to know what you do, simply don't tell them. i still live that way, but have nothing to hide now

Best Answer

I keep my money secure. As far as anything else goes, I have nothing to Hide.

Best Answer