they just heard his ****** songs and used thier pseudo intellect to judge Him and think he's a **** drug addict rapper leading their kids to the devil.

Best Answer

Meaningful music? He rhymes words while talking real fast.

Best Answer

Listen to the damn lyrics

Best Answer

He can't play an instrument, and he doesn't write his own material. What am I missing?

Best Answer

Um, yeah he does. Google isn't a reliable source

Best Answer

My daughter loves Eminem 😉

Best Answer

i don't care for him myself and i don't find the music I've heard as inspirational and meaningful. i feel it is racist, homophobic and violent. if those are your ideals then i guess i understand why you have the opinion that you do.

Best Answer

Racist, nope, he's not racist. He is homophobic and violent. I'm not gonna bother explaining why I love his music. Just listen to one of his whole albums. Then you'll have more of an understanding

Best Answer

no thank you i ry to keep my mind pure of those things and he is racist but then if you agree with his opinions you wouldn't see it. you said you agree with his homophobia. it scares me that someone your age finds him inspiring.

Best Answer

xD Actually the only people who I'm shocked at who like his music is females... xD Every time a girl likes Em... I'm all... Do you listen to the lyrics???

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

xD Basically if you're female and not his daughter or adopted daughters.. xD He doesn't care for you... At least on a personal level... And then if a chick says she likes him. xD Then you're a ***** and he hates them for it.. xD

Best Answer

Yeah I know. I don't like him, I like his music. He hates women. I know that. That's why I said eminem. That's his stage name

Best Answer

xD But that's what I'm saying, those are part of his lyrics... He just lets you know what he thinks. Basically girls to him are for hook ups, he can't trust them so there'll be nothing real between him and a chick. So he appreciates his fans, but doesn't want to get close to them because a lot of his fans are female and he really can't stand their personalities... xD It's just pure irony.. xD Gotta love it!

Best Answer

Marshall hates women. Dammit I'm not gonna explain😂

Best Answer

Nah, he was a teen to, just like everyone else. A teen boy considers teen girls to be the same. They don't really change by age. His songs are super relatable to guys that have been in any kind of sour relationship despite their age! xD they apply to all females...

Best Answer

Idk the dude could care less about his "music"?

Best Answer

i dont hate him but i dont like him either . idc

Best Answer

I'm not afraid.

Best Answer

u shouldnt

Best Answer