It's not that i'm unhealthy but that i dont like sports with all the rules. And i HATE shorts! So my legs are like REALLY pale cause i always wear jeans. And we wear shorts in P.E. My dad knows i like to run around and stuff but i told him that we dont tackle people to the ground in P.E. But how do you think i can convince him to talk to the school so they wont have to make me take P.E. I need to because i just got into the school and all people who join the school late take P.E. I DONT WANT P.E!!!! HELP!!!!
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 16-17, F 13 Answers Mar 21, 2012

just tell them women problems. They never ask questions to that

Best Answer

If the school requires it and your dad won't do anything to try and change it, you will just have to do it. Consider it good practice for all of the other things in life you will have to do that you do not like. The exercise will probably be good for you.<br />
However, I do sympathize with your situation; I absolutely hated PE class and I took it back in the 1950s when they were really tough on kids. In my PE classes, kids got swatted if they did or said anything that did not please the PE teacher. Humiliation was the norm and I was no athelete. I had a real hatred for my time in PE but I had no choice.<br />
You could try saying to your dad: "Dad, I know I need to exercise every day. If you get me out of PE class, I promise to join the YMCA and go there every day after school and workout/take an aerobics class/swim etc..." Tell him you honestly believe you would get more exercise and be better off all around if you did your own exercise and figure out a way he can check up on you to make sure you are fulfilling your promise to work out every single day. You might mention that you think exercising on your own will be easier than dealing with PE bullies. Of course, bear in mind that bullies have a way of turning up everywhere so learning to deal with them now has some advantages.<br />
Just to make yourself feel a bit better, read my story, "The World's Worst PE Program," all about my PE experiences when I was a kid at John Burroughs Junior High School, home of the world's most sadistic PE teachers. After you read my story, you'll be glad that my old teachers are now all dead so they can't come to work at your school!

Best Answer

I like your answer cause everyone else is calling me a brat, but your saying that i should try to go to P.E but being nice about it, thanks :)

Best Answer

PE isn't about hating your legs or team sports - it's about staying active and learning a healthy lifestyle.<br />
Unless you have a medical condition that it's dangerous for you to increase your heart rate or put stress on your bones or muscles you SHOULD participate. Schools already have such minimal expectation with PE as it is, it's unreal - it should be EVERY DAY in my opinion.<br />
Seriously, what's the difference between PE or any other subject? If you don't like your handwriting should you not have to take English? If you don't like laboratory equipment do you get to skip science? It doesn't work that way.<br />
LOL<br />
(and why don't you just wear sweat pants or sweat capris anyway??)

Best Answer

if you've earned a 4.0 in all other classes, then you have a bargaining chip. if not, suck it up, you self-important little brat.

Best Answer

Sound like my mom. No one likes her. So stop picking on a bullied 13 yr old girl and get a life why dont you?

Best Answer

i agree with everything except ur if not. but ur an ******* too

Best Answer

oh geez, my bad someone bullied you? oh man, that sucks. I'm sorry. they cut you for looking at them wrong? they attempted to shove your face into an severely unclean toilet? they break your collar bone whilst shoving you into a locker? even if they did all of that to you, you're nothing special. the school gives you a class to go to, you go and do the best that you can. you're too good not to. you're lucky to have parents that think so too.

Best Answer

Actually i have only one parent who thinks im great, my other one, one the other hand is one of those people in my life who want me dead even if i didint do anything wrong, so shut up dude, get a life.

Best Answer

got one, lived as good as I could. let me guess: your mother, whom you accuse, behind her back, in a public forum of valuing you less than bin laden, has to hear your complaining as soon as you are off of the bus, while your father comes home... after you've put her in a state that leaves her feeling distant from the life she thought she'd have when they got married? you're changing the topic to poor communication within a family from wanting out of a required class for reasons of vanity and an aversion to that which makes the world go 'round: rules. go to PE. play with balls and weights and stuff, have fun with people who may or may not be your friends, and do it well so as to make your father proud and your mother less of a b***h. best wishes!

Best Answer

Pay a doctor to forge an official letter for you?

Best Answer

Stop your whinning and go to P.E. like everyone else.

Best Answer