lukeworm lukeworm 26-30, F 16 Answers Jul 10, 2009

How about this question? How long will I do this before someones' husband causes me severe injuries?

Best Answer

How about being their husband? That should work most of the time. Other than that, uh, yeah, let their husbands take care of that.

Best Answer

Dude...seriously? Find YOUR OWN woman! WTF?!?!

Best Answer

If you have a nice **** you could make mention of that.<br />
other wise look on the internet. There are tons of women willing to do a stranger. also you could try finding a cuckold group. Those guys love it when you **** there wifes.

Best Answer

wtf r u serious.......dont do that.......just find a single girl.........and marry her.......now its crrct to impress her.........bcs she is a married woman..........hwz it???

Best Answer

Your name says it all!!!

Best Answer

why go for the married ones? Is it the allure of what you can't have? Is it the challenge? Either way, I wish you wouldn't go messing up marriages in your town. Marriage is hard enough with out some punk getting his nose...and other things, where it doesn't belong.

Best Answer

If you have to ask... YOU CAN'T!!<br />
Go find a single person... why would you want to get involved with a mess like that!<br />
Have some standards for yourself!! Really now!!! :/

Best Answer

You shouldn't! What about when you're married and someone is constantly trying to impress your women, it's just not nice.......stop it.!

Best Answer

Why? If you are single then you should look for single women. Believe me if you are looking for married women you don't have to look far. In fact they will sought you out.

Best Answer

WOW!!!!...i luv ep...never a dull moment.....!!!! :)

Best Answer

What?...

Best Answer