nighthowler nighthowler 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 19, 2011

good luck... i have seen him play live and that was an incredible concert to go to. if i were ever to meet him in reality i would let him know if he gets sick of being married to a supermodel he can adopt me. *sigh*

Best Answer

become a stalker

Best Answer

I HAVE MET HIM HE SOMETIMES GOES BY ALIAS NAMES AND YOU WILL NOT EVEN KNOW YOU ARE IN A ROOM WITH HIM TIL LONG AFTER THE EVENT TRUST ME... HE IS OK TO TALK TO. BUT NOT SURE HOW RELIABLE HE IS... HE CAN SET UP APPTS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE FANS BUT HE DOES NOT DO IT FOR EVERYONE... AND HE DIDN'T GIVE THE JOB I REALLY NEEDED... SO THAT WAS A REAL LET DOWN.

Best Answer

Lucky o.o

Best Answer

yeh when I rang him back and asked he said "brother of" so I didn't know what to make of it but I was let down over not getting the job at the law firm cuz I really needed the money and experience. it was such a let down to me...

Best Answer

TO BE HONEST I THOUGHT HE WAS A BIT CONTROLLING AND BULLYING AND A HYPOCRITE... BUT HE MAY HAVE BEEN A LOOK ALIKE IT WAS VERY STRANGE BUT WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT THE DAY WAS THE STRANGE WAY HE ANSWERED THE PHONE AND THE WATER THAT WAS STREAMING DOWN THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING WE WERE IN WAS STRANGE... I'M NOT IMPRESSED BY PEOPLE THE WAY I ONCE WOULD HAVE BEEN .. I THINK CELEBRITIES ARE DANGEROUS AND NOT SO NICE REALLY. THEY ENJOY HURTING PEOPLE THEY SEE AS LESS THEN THEM.

Best Answer

Well i think he just didnt like you :I plus meeting him would be amazing either way

Best Answer

You can always buy Bowie bonds. Currently I think they're rated as one step above "junk." But hey, he might want to meet the person who bought them.

Best Answer

Take him as hostage....ha ha just kidding

Best Answer

Hmmmmm.... :P

Best Answer

my mum sat next to him in an airport.. RIGHT NEXT TO HIM and she didn't even say anything to him!

Best Answer

To David Jones, there is a chance I could come to New York around<br />
4th December, with my wife.<br />
I must be one of the most avid and loyal follower of everything put<br />
to task by you David.<br />
It would be the most fantastic time of my entire life just to shake <br />
your hand, let alone buy you a drink.<br />
I am not a reporter or a knob with a camera, I just would love to meet you, would make my life complete. Thanks.

Best Answer