evaevil evaevil 41-45 8 Answers Apr 16, 2012

Sure I hate republicans worse then democrats. The thing is that if he acted legally, then he is not doing anything wrong. I would say "see i did not have to pay taxes and it is not fair, but it is legal, i will change that when i am elected. if he is not paying his legal tax liability, dont you think he would be arrested? He is a big target.

think people

kisses

Best Answer

My problem with Mitt is that he has over $250 Million stashed in Cayman Island and Swiss Banks .. yet; he wants to be president of the USA ....

He continually flip flops on the various issues depending upon who he is talking to at the time .....

He was part of the Freddie Mac scandal several years ago ...

Three weeks before a company went Bankrupt ; Mitt withdrew $3 MILLION and it has NEVER been accounted for .....

AS for his taxes ; he pays about 15% .... compared to most average citizens who pay close tom 20% .... and ; he wants to PROTECT companies like GE and Microsoft who pay NOTHING although they make BILLIONS !!

Let's all vote for RON PAUL !!

Best Answer

And I thought you were talking about "Barry" and all his no income college and Harvard years and then there's those high income years as a "community organizer".

Best Answer

Don't forget he's a flip flopping bastard. He makes healthcare a requirement in Massachusetts and then says Obamacare is unconstitutional, which was based off the bill he signed in Mass. So shouldn't the Mass law be overturned as well? Let's not forget he's way out of touch with america at large and would be the richest president ever.

Best Answer

If the criteria for president is personality, I'm with you Obama is the man. It really meets the needs of "community organizers". But our country desperately needs someone who can understand and fix the economy. How well he relates to the common man is not the expertise we need this time around! To quote Clinton "ITES" It's the economy, stupid! Sorry not my word.

Best Answer

Supposingly he paid 15% in taxes. What's your opinion of that?

Best Answer

Same as my opinion of 0bama paying a lower rate than his secretary.

Best Answer

I don't like Obama either. But zero tax still is a lot less than "lower tax rate ". Something was paid. I suppose that our troops who are fighting without the correct armour or flak jackets because of the rich not paying their fair share is ok. If I lost a son or daughter in either of Mr. Bush's wars I would let it be known I'm not paying anymore.

Best Answer

I don't think legally Mitt doesn't have to be sworn on the Bible, he could swear on the Book of Mormon or simply aver (I think that's the correct word). But I wouldn't vote for him any way.

Best Answer