unicornmagic unicornmagic 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 8, 2011

I FORGET MY BIRTHDAY. WAS IT JUNE 15 OR JULY 18? OR MAYBE MAY 12...

Best Answer

i dont even remember my own birthday

Best Answer

Some people don't think of birthdays, or anniversaries. I have a friend who is always surprised when I call her for her birthday or anniversary. She asks what day is it. Or of I call for her anniversary, (which is in late November) she'll say oh, my gosh already? I have to start buying Christmas presents. They don't celebrate birthdays or anniversaries in their families. Could the boyfriend of the same mindset? Perhaps birthdays aren't important.

Best Answer

Tssk, have you learnt nothing about men yet? They eat, sleep, sh1t, bang a few nails now and again and watch football. The rest of it is up to you. No doubt you will be giving the cold shoulder tonight and he'll feel guilty and make up for it in some sort of clumsy but charming way before the weekend.

Best Answer

I'm not giving the cold shoulder at all, I figured it's a guy thing. I'm not surprised he forgot actually, he on the other hand is, so thought I'd get see what other's thought.

Best Answer

I ahve Fragile MEMORY ... :-? :-/

Best Answer

nope she was born one day after me in the same hospital

Best Answer

It's easy when you've got you head up your arse. I know someone like that, and he's genuinely clueless. He needs to be reminded a couple of days before. Any earlier and he'll forget again.

Best Answer