Daft as a brush.

Best Answer

I have to disagree with the person who asked this question. Evolution is just a widely accepted theory..remember the word theory..and they do have some evidence to back up it..but to think that Aliens are not part of evolution seems to break every single possiblity to explain our origins. We could..i say could, have been the result of an experiment by the Aliens...And Aliens could have been technologically superior to us. Or think about it this way, even right now, human beings are desperately trying to find answers of the origins of humans that they are sending space probes out to outer space to find life or doing and recreating experiments to search the spark of life..or even manipulating DNAs to find possible explanations to our origins...which puts us no less or more different to an Alien beings who try to understand their evolution..so it could be possible that we might be the result of genetic evolution..so far there is no evidence to prove it..but our tendency to dismiss something without evidence puts us back to square one..thats the fatal flaw of science..we are not looking at possiblities but rather facts..so dont dismiss theory..pay proper attention to it..

Best Answer

Ha ha, I like the last word of your question! Yeah, I read all that Erich von daeniken rubbish about 25 years ago and was quite intrigued for a while, but after a while, I thought 'hmmm, this is just a pile of sh1t ain't it?'. I still come across nerds who have visited a few websites and believe it to be true, but I quickly leave the pub and go to the next one - I'd rather be in a prison cell with a Jehovah's witness.

Best Answer

I believe that.....

Best Answer