TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 46 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Health

If you provoke me then I am a ******* psycho!If you're my friend I won't punch you but if you aren't then I'll beat the hell outta you with my wrestling moves & just explode like a C4 bomb!

Best Answer

I should've known you're a psycho lol *hint hint* your username lol

Best Answer

Duh!Lol My favorite word is psycho & my favorite female wrestler was psycho!Her names Mickie James,go on youtube & type Diva moments "Do you love me now Trish Stratus?" & watch the video if you want,the girl in the pig tails is Mickie James :)

Best Answer

Totally agree Mickie James is a pyscho lol

Best Answer

If cornered...very dangerous!

Best Answer

Well if I got in a fight, and was angry enough... I'd probably rip the guy apart with my teeth like a wolf :E rawrr

Best Answer

I prefer to make my opponent suffer in every way possible <3

Best Answer

Ripping off their skin with your teeth would make them suffer quite a bit. omnomnom

Best Answer

You should try keeping them alive and forcing them to eat their own dead skin. I would love to see that x3

Best Answer

I tripped and knocked a door off its hinges... Imagine what I could do if I tried.....

Best Answer

on a scale of 1-10?

most days: a 5

**** me off? 10

Best Answer

I'm super-fly TNT

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

i wish i was :D

Best Answer

dangerous enough <3

Best Answer

Depends what the world is up to.

Best Answer

Not in the least. Not even a little bit, because that's the way I choose to be. Don't try to find out what happens when I choose otherwise.

Best Answer

Like a knife made of C4 and trained by the SAS.

Best Answer

Then you are the most dangerous man in the world and I salute you.

Best Answer

Thanks. But i still look after the elderly and vunerable. All part of the service.

Best Answer

im dangerous if you let me near your nipples

Best Answer

Those who say don't know, because those who know don't say.

Best Answer

Dangerous enough to know I need to stay out of trouble.

Best Answer

I'm a boxer but I'm not afraid to use a knife or hammer if you know what I mean. Unlike most girls I ain't girly and I don't care to get a little bruise. I'm more of a tom boy and I'll do the craziest stuff. I used to run with gangs but as I got older I had to move out of state. Most people say it ain't what you expect from me because I'm light tanned skin with grey eyes{they blaze when I get mad} and long black hair past my waist. I can be sweet but get easily ticked off and most people fear me. There was plenty of times I almost got arrested but I out ran the police.

Best Answer

You should block me!

Best Answer

I'm pretty harmful now but I used to charm guys' heart with my friendly & outgoing personality Lol...

Best Answer

Put a gun in my hand and find out.

Best Answer

A marshmallow.

Best Answer