PathologicalVillen PathologicalVillen 22-25, M 13 Answers Jun 13, 2011

If i was a professional hockey pla<x>yer and I endured all of those Id probably lay on the ice and cry for a while, seek some sympathy then get right the **** back up. And insist on a free weekly sports massage.

Best Answer

Depends. Problem is if you push your self through an injury your body over compensates by protecting it and you end up straining other muscles as a result. This can cause even more serious injuries.

Best Answer

Not dedicated to sports at all..but I do fall all of the time, ..does walking count???

Best Answer

Sometimes pushing you body behind its limitation may cause more harm than benefits. giving your body time to recover would be more beneficial. when you body feels okay, you can push it so far

Best Answer

not on my life.

Best Answer

i'm fairly dedicated i'd like to think anyway - but when it comes to injury no matter how hard it would take to keep myself occupied i'd find a way - cause at the end of the day you dont want to make the injury worsen and never do your sport again!!

Best Answer

even bone-itis

Best Answer

thats carzy man me never been dedicated but i should try

Best Answer