MyImpendingSuicide MyImpendingSuicide 13-15, F 30 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Listen please. I am sorry you are in so very much pain. I have been there myself when I was in my early 20's. Please ignore people on here trying to be funny. This is not funny at all - I take you very seriously. Please IM me or email me if you'd like to talk. I really want you to know that I care. I know it seems like the only way out - like there is no hope - like you are trapped. Listen, please promise me you will not kill yourself without contacting me first. And please please don't do it. Life is absolutely horrid sometimes and it can last for years and years. I know what I am talking about. But it can get better even if you swear that it cannot. I care about you!!!

Best Answer

I will do it. I just need to know how. Can you answer me that

Best Answer

I also wanted to cut until I thought of my mom and how that would kill her so I googled the same question and I came to answers like you are mentally retarded if you want to kill yourself whoever answers a question like this one should consider how there answer will affect people who are already depressed

Best Answer

cut with a stanley knife blade or artists scalpel along the LENGTH OF THE ARTERY not across it

this makes it impossible to stitch and you will bleed out and be unconcious very quickly

find your artery and cut from wrist up very hard and don't stop to think just get on with it

just remember though you won't be coming back

Best Answer

About an inch, inch and a half. It'll be a tough job too. You have to get through the skin, tendons and eventually the vein itself. But once you get down to it, it'll hurt so bad you'll wish you'd never done it. Your fingers will curl up into this hideously disgusting claw and it'll take forever to bleed out. You'll be in so much physical pain for so long..

Best Answer

Thanks for the diagnosis Nurse Betty.

What makes me sick are people who reject help, but want everyone to watch while they wreck themselves. And faking **** like this to get attention is the lowest form of conceit. So enjoy the drama but don't bother me with your opinions.

Best Answer

After you stop cutting the pain get numb

Best Answer

I'm done it know

Best Answer

MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST SPEND YOU TIME LEARNING HOW TO LIVE, INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME DECIDING HOW DEEP TO CUT YOURSELF, ONCE YOU CHOOSE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MORE REASONS TO LIVE, BECAUSE, LET'S FACE IT, ONCE YOU CHECK OUT, IT'S OVER, NO DO OVERS.

WHY WOULD YOU BURDEN OTHERS WITH THAT QUESTION?

Best Answer

**** YOU.

Best Answer

Please don't do it!

Best Answer

My doctor made me promise to call 911 if I ever decided to act on my suicidal thoughts.....so please do so. You will be in a hospital for a few days (if not more). It may be the best place for you at this moment...people will help you there. Do NOT cut yourself...pick up the phone!

Best Answer

very deep

Best Answer

Ally don't you dare kill yourself. Go talk to someone who can help please.

Think of Jake and Erin and your mom. If you kill yourself what do you think thats going to do to her mental state. Stay alive for them.

Best Answer

Deep enough that you bleed out. If you ask stupid questions I might as well give you the answer.

Best Answer

A year and a half has passed you know...it is funny because it censored you. What's the problem is there something I can help you with?

Best Answer

y do you want to hurt ur self. u have such a full life ahead of you.

Best Answer

Deep enough to keep you from typing this crap.

Knock it off - If you've got a serious problem go get serious help.

Best Answer

As soon as you pick up anything to kill yourself with you will be killing yourself. You are too vital to something like that or even ask that question. You are someone who is loved by those who don't want you to do something like that. To make a long story short, I love ya too much to let it happen. Don't ever think that you are alone or not worthy of life because you are!

Best Answer

Why do you wanna kill yourself? Taking your life will not make whatever you're going through better. Things change all the time.......everything will be better soon!

Best Answer

I know that sometimes life is hard. We have all been through things like this. Think about all the good times in your life and the people who love you. And forget about cutting yourself.

Best Answer

I used to cut. My ex used to cut. It is just a fkd up way to yell for help. Cutting only causes pain that mentally you are feeling. I've been suicidal as long as I can remember and have never found a easy way out.

Best Answer

*double sigh*

Best Answer

use a chainsaw just to be sure you got it deep enough.

Best Answer

Hey...that's not right! I know a lot of people ask "dumb" questions on here....but take this one seriously! She may actually need some assistance!

Best Answer

Effective but I don't have access to a chainsaw.

Best Answer

Wrong area. The neck vein or jugular has the better blood flow and to the brain

Best Answer

DON'T, PERIOD, GROW SOME GUTS AND GET OVER YOURSELF, TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY, ENJOY LIFE.

Best Answer