How well do you think I know you? I can only guess you're paying attention to your sparkling white smile.

Best Answer

You don't give us a lot to go on really but between you and me most Cancarians I know are sick fukkers ( or that just may be the company I keep ) .

Best Answer

YOU COULD BE RIGHT!

Best Answer

not very

Best Answer

How high does the scale go?

Best Answer

0-3....

Best Answer

I'd give you a solid 3 considering 3 may include dudes lactating eachother and diapers and girdles and such- I don't get that vibe off you. . . . although. . .correct me if I'm wrong

Best Answer

I'd give you a solid 2 considering 3 may include dudes lactating eachother and diapers and girdles and such- I don't get that vibe off you. . . . although. . .correct me if I'm wrong

Best Answer

You were offering money dude? :o)

Best Answer

You look too cute to be depraved.

Best Answer

Your page says you like b00bs and soccer. I think you'd like to be more depraved than you actually are.

Best Answer

Not as depraved as you want us to think you are!

Best Answer

Maybe on the sic side, Sure!

Best Answer

We are all somewhat depraved in our own ways...I haven't seen anything off the wall from you.

Best Answer