greenlionburning greenlionburning 41-45 12 Answers Apr 13, 2011

Hey prairieplaything,

Don’t be so harsh on greenlionburning, she seems to genuinely want to work and return to society. She did not mention what she did to earn a felony so we don’t really know. Jesus Christ committed no real crime but they sure as Hell reamed him - but good. I studied law and found it’s neither a simple nor straightforward thing. It is fickle though - one day you get justice, the next you don’t. Martha Stewart, Marion Jones and Li’l Kim got off easy. You got money like that? No? Then I suggest not throwing stones so swiftly in your self-appointed court of public opinion. God forbid one day you might be unjustly incarcerated and no DNA testing is available while waiting on death row.

Good luck on your continuous spreading of International Brotherhood!

PS – Judgment coming from someone like you who promotes urinating on others in your profile: EP Link criticism is considered a real compliment.

Best Answer

The jobs that felons get are given by company owners that give a second chance to a felon. Find out in your neighborhood who those owners are. Then, file a application and make sure you tell them the truth. Many of these bosses started their own business because they couldn't find a job for themselves even though they want a fresh look at life. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

Head UP... maybe its a sign you should do your own thing. Something you love.. own up your destiny!

Best Answer

thanks for that!

Best Answer

It is very difficult. I have a from giving less than a quarter ounce of smoke to two undr cover utah detectives. Back in 1989 when I was 26. wasnt selling anything. When pressed I gave them the weed to get rid of them.. Now Im 48 and pretty much a grown up.. Too late as time passes employers are tougher and tougher. Very defeating, every day.

Best Answer

I know a lot of people with felony convictions that now have to work manual labor temp jobs.

Best Answer

I would not know-no felonious crimes, but I know I cannot find one-for three years now

Best Answer

Wow... some people here... sooo sympathetic. You've done the time... this so called fallout does nothing to help society....

Best Answer

I'm thinking you would have to get a skill like, A/C Repair, roofing, carpentry, marble cutting, computer tech, moving, etc and work as a contractor or have your own business. I actually really try to help whenever I can - I'm looking to contract someone like that and I wish there was a database somewhere so i could offer short labor contracts. I don't know if you have tried the unemployment database. Once upon a time they used to subsidize the wages - i'm thinking that program is probably gone -_-.

Best Answer

Try lying on your application cuz it obviously doesn't make a difference admitting you're a convicted felon. Not all companies do background checks , a lot say they do just to eliminate the rif raf.

Best Answer