Neuroticrabbit Neuroticrabbit 18-21 11 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Community

It turned me cold. Numb.

Best Answer

The high school I went to was competitive, it did not really change my personality, but made me understand some people can be snobs and judgmental.

Best Answer

High school did nothing for me. I became my own person in my 20's. It wasn't a great person, but it was me all the same. Even now, I'm still a work in progress. But, none of it was related to high school.

Best Answer

it sucks most of the time all people do is talk **** there everything is a race for popularity and everyone can't be friends cause some where in there people decided to make they're own cliques but aside from most of the time i gained confidence in showing people i don't give a **** if they don't like me and also i will not join any of their stupid behavior

Best Answer

I went from a talkative, easygoing girl to a quiet, introverted scaredy cat.<br />
Yes, secondary was a b!tch

Best Answer

Im still in it, and all my friends always smile and say; you havent changed at all:) ...so idk...did it change you???...

Best Answer

I hated high school. I was so happy to get out of that gossip mill. I loved college, though. It was great in college.

Best Answer

Made me extremely depressed and insecure.

Best Answer

I actually gained a great deal of confidence during high school

Best Answer

I am making a living because of what I learned in school.. I did not do college..

Best Answer