Have you guys been drinking? Is there a mass hysteria going on that I missed out on somehow?
Hongruilin Hongruilin 31-35, F 17 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

Why not? You deserve to be popular. You have showed up and contributed. That's a risk some would not take. You are literate, confident and expressive. You are human and authentic. Cute always helps too.

Best Answer

That is the nicest, most sincere and genuine response I have received. Thank you kind sir. (Though I may be blushing a little bit at the cute thing.)

Best Answer

You are very welcome.

Best Answer

Alot of the same from before...plus you actually read and comment on answers, not just post tons of ?'s and move on.

Best Answer

The commenting on questions thing is my favourite part of the Q&A sections, which is my own little obsession on EP.

Best Answer

That is great. I for one wish more would do it. :)

Best Answer

Ditto!

Best Answer

Maybe there's a rumour going around that you just won the lottery. Did you just win the lottery?

Best Answer

Ooh ... I dunno ... *runs to find lottery ticket and check it* Yes, yes, yes ... nooooooooo. *pouts and tears up ticket*

Best Answer

It is yourcharm and good looks!

Best Answer

I have charm? Who knew? This knowledge sure would have come in hand years ago. *goes to look for time machine*

Best Answer

You asked. Therefore you receive...

Best Answer

Hmm ... note to self: be careful what I wish for.

Best Answer

You rock, nuff said.

Best Answer

*sweeps the leg*

Best Answer

*is a bird, so flies away*

Best Answer

Well played! Well played! +all my xp points I have left in my daily allotment to you!

Best Answer

Because You ask good questions :-) x

Best Answer

Oh, well in that case. Good. I'm happy to oblige.

Best Answer

Lol x

Best Answer

If you add them, they will come...

Best Answer

I didn't do it though ... lol, they came anyways.

Best Answer

They must like your glasses then.

Best Answer

Haha, what is it with the glasses? When younger everyone picks on the girl with the glasses ... at what point did that change? And why wasn't I informed of it?

Best Answer

That's when younger, adult don't pick on girl with glasses.

Best Answer

So I'm learning. EP is teaching me many new and mostly wonderful, though sometimes disturbing things.

Best Answer

Me too, keeps my brain stimulated. Keep an open mind...

Best Answer

Oh it's not me I'm worried about ... it's the sanity of everyone else who thinks I'm sane. ;-)

Best Answer

lol, do I sound sane...

Best Answer

Nope, you didn't fool me for a second! Crazy always recognizes and is attracted to crazy.

Best Answer

See, you've answered you own question... "Crazy always recognizes and is attracted to crazy." Best Answer!!!

Best Answer

So true! I win ... which means you win ... which means I win ... which means ... I'm getting confused.

Best Answer

I help you win, so pad yourself on the back. "You are the Winner!!!"

Best Answer

*happily pats self on back*

Best Answer

Maybe you are a social late bloomer lol

Best Answer

That must be it - I was never this popular in high school.

Best Answer

You're awesome that's why.

Best Answer

Awww, thanks! I think you're awesome too!

Best Answer

Yay! :P

Best Answer

GRATS!! :P

Best Answer

:-P

Best Answer

You know... just from looking at your profile for two seconds, you seem like a really positive attractive person, and your smile is really genuine in your picture too :) So its no surprise to me that people are being drawn to you. ;D Its a great sign! I never saw you before on here, but I got a real good feeling from your profile!

Best Answer

Aww, thanks! *blushes* Your too kind. :-)

Best Answer