Now, i see well i don't remember checking the box for a featured question,iv'e never featured a question before,i would rather send gifts to people than feature a question!!!
ramrod ramrod 41-45, M 11 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I guess it's the new EP tax.

Best Answer

You featured a question.

Best Answer

and i didnt even know it :(

Best Answer

dont feature ur questions if u want to save tokens.

Best Answer

I have done some mistakes and have lost,just try to recollect,maybe uploading pictures.

Best Answer

You featured the question "Who here on EP is from a country other than the USA ? just curious".<br />
After almost 5 years on EP you should have known that.

Best Answer

Iv'e asked many questions,i dont remember doing this before,what is the purpose?

Best Answer

If you feature a question, it will appear on the right column and it will get more answers. But it costs the asker 5 tokens.

Best Answer

As your accountant, I regret to inform you that I had to transfer them to my account in order to save you tokens.

Best Answer

That happens when you delete a question, or an answer too, it's happened to me too.

Best Answer

Probably inflation happens in my real life checkbook all the time

Best Answer

That happened to me about a week ago. Out of nowhere I randomly had zero tokens, even though I didn't do anything.

Best Answer