i look far older than 31 going on 32 that's for sure
SuicideLullaby SuicideLullaby 31-35, M 6 Answers Jun 25 in Community

Coffee! ..but don't ever drink it, it's horrible internally, just mix finely ground coffee with some water and rub it briskly all over your face then wait until it's dry and wash it off. Caffeine is wonderful for skin externally! ...and it exfoliates beautifully xx

Best Answer

Sometimes the struggles and burdens of life etch their marks on our faces. I would say it serves as a reminder of what we have endured, but the truth is it is simply the result of previous experiences. There is no greater purpose to it. You can try to avoid situations that cause you stress as that could be the source of your haggard looks.

Best Answer

Stress.

Best Answer

Do you smoke, drink, or get too much son and not enough sleep?

Best Answer

i smoke and drink and my sleep is pretty broken

Best Answer

that is all contributing, you cannot reverse it....but you can change habits and slow it... big big big big thing to help is drinking a lot of water, way more than you think you need or want...I drink close to a gallon a day, just always have it with me... this is good for skin firmness etc.... and moisturizer every morning and at night, and wearing a bit of sunscreen on your face

Best Answer

sure you're not being too hard on yourself?

Best Answer

i'm sure

Best Answer

Eat healthier, drink more water, stop smoking and drinking if you do.

Best Answer