MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 21 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Community

i know i'll feel mature physically but still that stupid teen at heart..

Best Answer

Let me think, it has been a while. Ummm, 30 was not that much of a deal to me but i do remember thinking that I was considered {MIDDLE AGED} OMG !<br />
40 was a kick in the pants as it seemed like everything health wise started going bad.

Best Answer

it was f***ing awesome!!! :D

Best Answer

didn't even notice.........holy cr@p i'm almost 50?!

Best Answer

I felt very depressed when I turned 30. Fine at forty. Suicidal at 50! (not literally)

Best Answer

I thought I was going to have to go adult diaper shopping. But seems I have avoided incontinence for yet another year.

Best Answer

I was married. I couldn't feel anything.

Best Answer

i feel like the world is geting shorter everday.

Best Answer

I am all for it. I am turning 30 next year in November.

Best Answer

I'm 35....I don't really feel or look much different from when I was 25......only my mind has changed.

Best Answer

No. I felt that way when I turned twenty.

Best Answer

I think 30 was the first time I started feeling old. In your twenties you still feel young and full of *****. At 30, you realize you have responibilities and a career ahead of you. Enjoy life while you still can, it will overwhelm you soon enough

Best Answer

it felt the same as every other birthday, it is just a measure of days and years no big deal.

Best Answer

thanks for cheering me up this fine sat morn ;|

Best Answer