Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 14 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Two things: (1) Mass voter fraud -- really, how can some voting districts with a few thousand people in them have 100% votes for Obama?! Really? Romney wouldn't get at least one vote in a district with few thousand voters? Let me remind you that Saddam Hussein had 100% of the vote in voting districts, and we immediately said it was fraud.

Or (2) those poor, needy, and dependent masses were so enamored with their "Obama phones", food stamps, zero tax burden, free health care, and free whatever-else-hard-working-people-typically-pay-for, that they ALL voted for Obama. I know there are lots of poor people in the US, and I've been all over this country, but I have to wonder if there really are areas of our country where EVERYONE is so overly dependent on the government dole such that entire districts vote 100% for one candidate? If so, America is in big big trouble!

Neither of these explanations are easy to believe or comprehend, and they're even more difficult to explain such voting returns.

Best Answer

Obama should be prosecuted for bribing voters among a 100 other crimes.

Best Answer

I agree there's fraud. Welcome to Amorica!

Best Answer

Romney is a biggoted idiot ^-^

Best Answer

Romney was not the best candidate the Republicans put forth. He wasn't a strong candidate at all and made plenty of mistakes, but he's no bigot, and is not an idiot. He inherited millions of dollars and gave it all away, every penny. He is a very decent man who has helped hundreds and hundreds of people of all colors and creeds through his own charitable giving -- and many people anonymously in ways that only he and God know.
You're entitled to your opinions, but look at the facts before stooping to name calling.

Best Answer

Fair play <3 but what about the fact that he hates gays?

Best Answer

its W's fault , didnt you get the memo?

Nothing to see here, move along.

Best Answer

Because 100% of the people there don't like Romney

Best Answer

Where is that again? Oh that;s right, libtardville.

Best Answer

Fraud would be my guess. I can't say I am surprised.

Best Answer

It's the alien anal probe mind control x-per-e-ments. They're the ones behind Obamacare!

Best Answer

It is called voter fraud.

Best Answer

Come on Mitt is an idiot. How could anyone who has at least 1/2 a brain vote for him?

Best Answer

Lesser of 2 evils.

Best Answer

maybe you have to be American to see that logic, because up here in Canada Mitt seems like a true Idiot.

Best Answer

The Chinese.

Best Answer

don't know don't care it is over nothing anyone can do now

Best Answer
Best Answer