Same for me...my first pair (and for a few years) had the lines down the back!!

Best Answer

I think a lady in Nylons looks so dressed.. I do not understand the bare legs today when a woman has a dress on.. I just think nylons make a women's legs loot so elegant.

Best Answer

What Do you think about pantyhose?

Best Answer

pantyhose are ok for every day or with shorts and micro-mini skirts but for glamor nothing can compare with the "flat-knit" non-stretch non-run resistant vintage RHT & Fully-Fashioned garterd stockings. nothing else has the delicate sensual silkiness. The best modern hose come close but just not as fine!

Best Answer

I imagine you are right. I have been a pantyhose fanatic since about 1975, and have found nothing that compares to that on a woman. I miss seeing women wear.

Best Answer

If you really saw a woman wearing a sexy garterbelt and long ultra sheeer dark nylon stockings with just a tantalizing bit of bare thigh at the top you might like that a lot better than seeing her in pantihose!

Best Answer

I first saw the nylons taboo start with the television series: "Sex in the City". Women loved the show and used the logic that if those glamorous stars could eschew hose then they should too. Never mind how much nicer hose smooths out the leg and hides the small bones in the forefoot so well. I thank God that my wife always wears hose when she wants to be dressed up, when we go out together, only real stockings with garter belt suffice for her!

Best Answer

Nylons are amazing on women and a lot of guys love them too. I for sure love wearing tights stockings and high heels. I am a straight male and It can be very erotic if both partners are into it.

Best Answer

Nylons are great to wear when it is cooler outside, but it seams the women like the smooth leg look better today. Nylons hide those imperfect legs that some women have. and they tend to be hotter in the summer too.

Best Answer

You are one of the few ladies that like wearing nylons today.. I think nylons are so sexy on a woman and they make a woman look dressed.. These women you see on the news, and on talk shoes just look so frumpy without nylons.. You keep with your like of nylons and wear them proudly..

Best Answer

I love it, garters and old style stockings are so sexy. I love to wear them myself with a pretty lingerie set. victorias secret has the best stockings i have found, and not ultra expensive

Best Answer

What Do you think about pantyhose?

Best Answer

Their not taboo in my book. I think they are very sexy not to mention how good they feel on your legs.

Best Answer

Hi Lanainluv
what are nylons?
:)

Best Answer