melonee melonee 26-30, F 16 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Image & Weight

Not any of my friends have ever come out gay,none claim to be none even hint at it.No one in all my family has ever been thought to be gay nor has any come out as being gay.That is the truth.

Best Answer

Just got cooler in my book :)

Best Answer

My best friend isn't attracted to the same sex.<br />
If she were however, I wouldn't treat her any differently.<br />
I like people for who they are on the inside, not who they pretend to be.

Best Answer

Never had anyone close to me turn out gay,I prefer straight people as i have more in common with them.I do work with a gay woman and she says gay people prefer gay people to be friends with.I believe her.,

Best Answer

Honestly? I would back off because all my life, men have been attracted to me and I just figure that the same would happen with women....like the lady who let my husband and I stay in our RV at her home (in the driveway)...... after she broke up with her g-friend, seemed like she was vibing on me....not an insult, just a complicating factor. I always had a hard time with being "just friends" with guys cuz they would turn out to be interested in me other ways so I guess I am just suspicious. I wish it could be like when we were 9 and my friends weren't all about s-x. Why does it always have to be about s-x? So tiring

Best Answer

many f my friends have come out ver the years.. No big reaction anymore.. Ever, really..

Best Answer

I am the lesbian friend.

Best Answer

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?! You know I don't hate gay people."

Best Answer

It didn't change my opinion of them at all

Best Answer