Hmm. Well, it's a different story for each, some through common interests, others by making them laugh, it's interesting how they differ. XD
Ansonicchi Ansonicchi 18-21, M 8 Answers Jun 23 in Doing Good

For the most part, it's been the reverse; I felt like we clicked so I added them (or accepted their add request). I very rarely add anyone without some previous contact or discussion.

Best Answer

Some just added me.. then the rest are the ones i had a good talk with.

Best Answer

maka-English te?

Best Answer

English tanong mo eh

Best Answer

baka may sumagot pag Tagalog hahaha.

Best Answer

Malay mo namannn

Best Answer

eh kayu-kayo lang din sasagot. gusto ko maraming papansin hahaha

Best Answer

Hahaha wala din ata mxadong pinoy ngaun na online.

Best Answer

Lets see. One lured me here to this site with promises of candy and such, the other i responded to a few of her post and it just happened, and the last one not sure he added me and hasnt been on in forever lol.

Best Answer

Candy and such? Don't forget I made that recording too! Oh wait. Maybe that was after.

Best Answer

That was one of the most awesome things youve ever done for me lol. Ill never forget that hehehe too funny.

Best Answer

my profile had a hand in it, & me chating so others can make there own choice about being a friend in my circle.

Best Answer

Can't remember... mutual hate probably.

Best Answer

Most from chatting about weight related issues, and others from discussing other life stuff, and hobbies. I've met some really nice folks here who now have a special place in my heart.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

well they said hey I said hey then never talked to any of them again but at least they aint snoopy

Best Answer