Question of the Day

My name is derived from a very small village in The Republic of Ireland,Kilgarvan,Co Kerry.My parents wanted my name to have some of my heritage linked to it hence,Garvan.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Paschar ( Vision ) , I have Dyslexia , My user name relates to my range of Vision and i've had this range of vision since 1990 , I've been reading in the mirror image ever since , PS How Many EP users read and write <sdrawkcaB < ?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Om nom nom nom + Anonmymous = Omnomonymous :D.

Best Answer

I found the EP site one night when I could not sleep, thus "Insomniac". I have a Mazda RX-7 that I am restoring, thus the "Seven" portion. I plan to take a picture of just the front corner of my RX-7 with the headlight popped up so that hopefully it will look like an "Insomniac Seven" and then that will become my avatar.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

... i was drunk. what can i say i'm a jackass and proud of it

Best Answer

Wait a minute?...I used my real name!!!

Best Answer

I am 100% what my profile says

Best Answer

I used one of my favorite books. F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, the 2 main characters (female ones that is) Daisy Buchanan and Jordan Baker. It's such a great book, and I just thought it was something I could go with.

Best Answer

I was on the border between 2 countries. There was a flash of light, helmets in the background, a tank approaching, and the word "Jujalee" came out. Till this day I'm not sure what it means :o) but I think.. it saved my life.

Best Answer

It wasn't hard. I am just scott..all it required changing was..the space.*LOL*

Best Answer

My name used to be just symbols ".. ..." or something for games and such. Now that most sites and games require actual letters for usernames, I just spell out my symbol. I just kept using it for various sites. Otherwise, I would just use my name or combination of my names.

Best Answer

I was poking around the net for an existentialistic chatroom. EP popped up, and I chose angsty as the embodiment of that philosophy. Can I get do-overs?

Best Answer

My name is Sara... I grew up in the town of Saratoga Springs, NY. When I was 6 (or late 5) I was in a play and I wore a toga.... My daddy saw me in it and called me his Saratogagir!

Best Answer

It's the badass name of a favourite funky fashion store.

Best Answer

It is from a poem that a friend wrote that I somewhat inspired. Has always been special to me.

Best Answer

Feel like that sometimes. Also, appears in a dialogue in James Fray's book "A Million Little Pieces".

Best Answer

isn't is obvious.....? o.0

Best Answer

I've had this nickname for 25 years now and 20 was my favorite age 21 years ago. STRETCH20, I though about changing it to IVEBEENSTRETCHED because I'm 81 inches tall. I don't know if I can change it on this site though.

Best Answer

I'm a dude and I thought about things that I like doing. (anything related to math or science) So the first thing that came to mind was sciencedude.

Best Answer

When I was little, I wanted to change my name to Daniella (I'm perfectly happy with my name now, tho')... and I once read this fanfic of where Harry (from Harry Potter) would ridicule the Ministry by writing articles and publishing it under the name: Oliver Twist (how original).<br />
... So DaniellaTwist. XD

Best Answer