Questionator Questionator 26-30 133 Answers Nov 22, 2010

Question of the Day

My name is derived from a very small village in The Republic of Ireland,Kilgarvan,Co Kerry.My parents wanted my name to have some of my heritage linked to it hence,Garvan.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Paschar ( Vision ) , I have Dyslexia , My user name relates to my range of Vision and i've had this range of vision since 1990 , I've been reading in the mirror image ever since , PS How Many EP users read and write <sdrawkcaB < ?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Om nom nom nom + Anonmymous = Omnomonymous :D.

Best Answer

I found the EP site one night when I could not sleep, thus "Insomniac". I have a Mazda RX-7 that I am restoring, thus the "Seven" portion. I plan to take a picture of just the front corner of my RX-7 with the headlight popped up so that hopefully it will look like an "Insomniac Seven" and then that will become my avatar.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

... i was drunk. what can i say i'm a jackass and proud of it

Best Answer

Wait a minute?...I used my real name!!!

Best Answer

I am 100% what my profile says

Best Answer

I used one of my favorite books. F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, the 2 main characters (female ones that is) Daisy Buchanan and Jordan Baker. It's such a great book, and I just thought it was something I could go with.

Best Answer

I was on the border between 2 countries. There was a flash of light, helmets in the background, a tank approaching, and the word "Jujalee" came out. Till this day I'm not sure what it means :o) but I think.. it saved my life.

Best Answer

It wasn't hard. I am just scott..all it required changing was..the space.*LOL*

Best Answer

My name used to be just symbols ".. ..." or something for games and such. Now that most sites and games require actual letters for usernames, I just spell out my symbol. I just kept using it for various sites. Otherwise, I would just use my name or combination of my names.

Best Answer

I was poking around the net for an existentialistic chatroom. EP popped up, and I chose angsty as the embodiment of that philosophy. Can I get do-overs?

Best Answer

My name is Sara... I grew up in the town of Saratoga Springs, NY. When I was 6 (or late 5) I was in a play and I wore a toga.... My daddy saw me in it and called me his Saratogagir!

Best Answer

It's the badass name of a favourite funky fashion store.

Best Answer

It is from a poem that a friend wrote that I somewhat inspired. Has always been special to me.

Best Answer

I am his wife and I am truly wet for him ALL OF THE TIME!!

Best Answer

Feel like that sometimes. Also, appears in a dialogue in James Fray's book "A Million Little Pieces".

Best Answer

isn't is obvious.....? o.0

Best Answer

well there used to be a guy named mrcuriosity on EP.. and I was like I wonder if there's a Mr Right? forget that! I wonder if there's a MrsRight... and there wasn't so I went with it... so simple.

Best Answer

I've had this nickname for 25 years now and 20 was my favorite age 21 years ago. STRETCH20, I though about changing it to IVEBEENSTRETCHED because I'm 81 inches tall. I don't know if I can change it on this site though.

Best Answer