Who says my parents were disappointed in me?

Best Answer

none then why even answer if you can't relate on it.

Best Answer

No... my parents are disappointed... I guess the fact is you just shouldn't care... your profile says you're 26-30.. yet you still care about your parents being disappointed in you?

Best Answer

age doesnt define me and what I have been through, it doesnt define if I asked this or not. I am 26 and yes I still care about it because if I did the right thing he might be still alive for few more years. It's just an age, what I have been through has nothing to do with that. So if you are here to preach me about my age and why still care about it, its none of your business. I deal my own things and I just want to know how others do, if you don't have anything to share anything to answer on this then shut the fvck up and think what you would like to think because that's how far your mind can go with little understanding of things.

Best Answer

You don't know me... it's funny how you can say those thing about yourself but not consider it for other people.... kind of makes you a hypocrite. Disappointment doesn't kill people... wouldn't of gave another second to whoever it was that died. Sad fact is.... if they're still disappointed in you by the time you hit 26, then you ****** up badly. Just keep living your life and try to make them proud. Don't mope about it and consider the 'what ifs'

Best Answer

indeed I am a hypocrite, thank you for making me realize that I am a hyprocrite again like what they did. why do you think this just happened in the past. no. indeed you don't know me and it's easy to say words and judge me. go on preach cause its easy for you to talk rather to listen

Best Answer

Not even going to try... you know you should listen, besides, you asked for how others deal with it. That's exactly how I, I! deal with it. I wake up every morning and try my hardest to earn my way to them being proud. I'm sixteen... I bet I'll get there before you do. It'll be because I don't sit around moping.

Best Answer

see.. that's it, that's the answer that what i am looking for rather than "who says my parents dissappointed with me?" good play kid.. good play. ;) see you can answer it straight and blunt rather than rude and mean like any other youngsters that I met here. sometimes do not just use the brain, use the common sense, but anyway.. this is just a question, no offense but look at you now all rage.. lol I am referring to a friend who got pregnant and her parents are disappointed cause the guy don't want to marry her and in our society it is unacceptable to have a kid if you arr not married.. ; ) anyway good play.. lol look at you raging. hahaha

Best Answer

That wasn't me raging. :D That was me amused.

Best Answer

i didnt

Best Answer

I haven't, I'm still very disappointed in my parents

Best Answer

by not dealing with those type of people

Best Answer