I came across it totally by accident while I was surfing around looking for a place where I could share experiences. How about you. Did someone tell you about it, did you read about it, or did you just come across it by accident?
Dave002 Dave002 56-60, M 23 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

It was a random search and I wondered what it was, sounded like homework but got hooked on the Q and A. Lot of harmless fun.

Best Answer

Just surfing around.

Best Answer

searching under submissive and christianity. Best. Find. Ever.

Best Answer

My daughter introduced me to it a few years ago because she thought I'd enjoy it.

Best Answer

I'm guessing she was right.

Best Answer

Did a random search on Google, and this site would show up on every search I did, no matter what the subject of the search was. Finally decided earlier this year to check it out, and I've been hooked ever since.

Best Answer

Looking for help when my mom and brother had cancer before they died-addicted now.

Best Answer

i suppose i was gloogling for pR0n

Best Answer

Google.

Best Answer

stumbled on to it...was trying to find a website where no one knew me and I could speak my mind and not worry...FOUND IT

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

Stumbled upon an 'I live in a sexless marriage' story ... by accident ... while surfing.

Best Answer

I was looking for somewhere to tell my incredibly lewd story.

Best Answer

A friend brought me here, thinking it would be a good place for me to heal my heart & soul

Best Answer

I was looking for a place to share poetry.

Best Answer

Yes, tripped over it going elsewhere, don't even know what actually made me look at it more closely but the rest is history & here we are

Best Answer

My friend Nimbus ask me to get on this site

Best Answer

Same.

Best Answer