ohfuckitandbehappy ohfuckitandbehappy 18-21, M 23 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

The hell you say !!! You LIE !!! There is, there is, there is a Santa Claus !!!!

Best Answer

I asked God if Santa was going to come to my house and he burst out laughing and said, 'Do you really believe that sh*t?'

Best Answer

I asked my Mom. She told me that Santa wouldn't bring gifts to someone who didn't believe. When I was a child, we were only allowed to ask for 3 items, from Santa, in order of preference and we could only have one of them. They would try for the top but if it was sold out I might get second or third choice, but never all three. I pretended to believe for another year and then I couldn't fake it any longer.<br />
Not that we didn't get lots of gifts, but Santa had the whole world to give gifts to, and we couldn't be greedy or some other child might not get what they wanted. We got plenty from mom and dad and relatives.

Best Answer

i refuse to believe he doesn't exist

Best Answer

Actually started with the Easter Bunny and when Easter morning came and there was nothing out in the living room from the Easter Bunny we went running into mom and dad's bedroom and my mom realized she forgot to hide everything. She told us where the goodies were and came clean....at that point it was only rational that Santa claus was the same thing!

Best Answer

haha. :) I found out it when I was very little, though, during the Christmas. I told them that I'm going to the bed, to sleep, but I didn't. I was waiting there for the chance to get out and look if there's anything out there. So... my parents went to the bed, they felt asleep and I went to the Kitchen, because it was quite close to this eve. I was hiding behind the bar and waiting for the Santa. I was laying there cold for 6 hours, but I made it. Later on I saw my mother coming. She didn't notice me and she put these presents under the Eve. I was like '' AHA, I GOTCH YA.'' but I didn't tell a thing. I played a fool, but was thankful to them next morning.

Best Answer

My kids are now 20 and 18 and though they do know the truth of course now, they will still tell you that they believe.....those who don't believe don't get visited by him! And they also know it's more the spirit of Santa Claus and all that goes with it that they believe in!

Best Answer

yeah, it certainly does. :-)

Best Answer

when I saw him propositioning a hooker outside of an exotic dancer's club

Best Answer

The reindeer told me.

Best Answer

I think I might have figured it out myself...or I might have seen presents somewhere. I just went on pretending I believed for quite a while.

Best Answer

When it was my turn to buy the presents :-)

Best Answer

HANDS ON HIPS.... Who shot him?

Best Answer

I discovered the presents hiding in my parents closet and when I confronted them they told me the truth.

Best Answer

I recognized my mom's handwriting on the gift tags that said they were from Santa.

Best Answer

That's how I found out the tooth fairy wasn't real

Best Answer

WHAT!!!!!!!????????<br />
No Sa.........<br />
LIAR!!!!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Neighborhood kids told me. Then I confronted my mother.

Best Answer

was never told there was one^^

Best Answer

When his hand writting was the same as my mom's =/

Best Answer

Santa is real i'm telling you!

Best Answer

santa is real. I told him what I want for Christmas and he washed my mouth out with soap. I was sitting on his lap, and talking about another man.

Best Answer