I was searching the web for why I feel and think the way I do. Eventually I found myself in the "I am a cutter" section

Best Answer

I googled cure for anxiety and found EP how did you find EP?

Best Answer

i googled weight loss forums

Best Answer

i bet you most people get here from googling "my marriage sucks and my husband is cheating on me", i see those everywhere.

Best Answer

bad boy for cheating

Best Answer

I'm the same

Best Answer

i googled "I NEED TO VENT!!! " <br />
and this place popped up. I was soo pissed off that day.

Best Answer

punching bags are good on days like that

Best Answer

I was Googling stories about self harm and stuff and I read one on this site. I made an account and regretted it for two days, came back on and decided to give it a shot. and now I love EP. <3

Best Answer

I was invited by my co-workers at Microsoft and the MVP Team .

Best Answer

I was sad one day and i was searching for sites that would allow individuals to vent their feelings online (NOT FB)....i came upon a couple of sites and EP. i compared them w/ each others and the other sites weren't even on the Same Level As EP =]

Best Answer

My sister found it by accident :D

Best Answer

i really can't remember. maybe searching for affective disorder support groups? that's my best guess.

Best Answer

dumped my facebook............. googled I hate facebook, and found this site to be much more addictive...errr interesting

Best Answer

my first group is "i love the breakfast club", so i think i was googling something looking to chat about the movie.

Best Answer

In search for a blog site, and this came up. So at first I only used it for a blog, but then I got hooked on Q&A!

Best Answer

Also by accident on one of those nights I couldn't sleep.

Best Answer

Typed a question into google and now here I am.

Best Answer