OneEPGirl OneEPGirl 70+, F 14 Answers Jan 26 in Dating & Relationships

When one day I was just laying around think about stuff and the future. And I realized that he was in every thought, every situation. And the thought of him not being there felt wrong

Best Answer

Not sure how it happened. But it felt like jumping and falling forever. What a rush!

Best Answer

I fell in love with my best friend here on ep.

Best Answer

Best friends is a always a nice start.

Best Answer

yup. were engaged now...

Best Answer

Best of luck to you.

Best Answer

I could tell you how I lust and get my way.

Best Answer

I will pass on this.

Best Answer

Yeah you'll probably think of me as scum.

Best Answer

Met a girl.

Best Answer

Everybody has to start somewhere. :/

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

yup, yup

Best Answer

yup, yup, yup

Best Answer

Fell in love with a kiss on an overpass over a roaring train. I still remember every detail. 20 years ago. That love has recently been broken, but it lasted 19 years.

Best Answer

Would you do it all over again even knowing the pain of losing that love?

Best Answer

I don't think so. Losing love hurts, but so does death. I feel like I missed out on something better in general. Love just isn't enough.

Best Answer

To me it is not worth the pain it brings with it when it fails. You are right. It is not enough. It will not feed you or pay the bills.

Best Answer

or make you happy

Best Answer

i never fell in love with anyone..................

Best Answer

Give it time.

Best Answer

It's always been at first sight for me.

Best Answer

Really? Love at first sight?

Best Answer

Yes. It hasn't happened very often, but I've never felt anything more intense.

Best Answer

I know all about that.

Best Answer

I dunno, it just happened and it was crazy scary awesome.

Best Answer

"Love is a Many Splendid Thing"

Best Answer

We spent time sitting and talking. She wanted to talk to me but was very private. I listened to her, and after a week or so, the wall she had up came down. She asked me out, and later told me she asked because I really care about her, not how she looks, like the other guys. For the two years we were together, we always made time to just sit, cuddle, and talk whenever one of us wanted to. Deep felt emotion is the real source of love. Not how hot and bothered you get about someone.

Best Answer

I had gotten kicked out of the place I was staying at, and desperately needed a shower and somewhere to go for the night. A friend of mine told me I could go to this guys house with him and take a shower and go to sleep if I wanted to. I wasn't sure about all of that but I went with him to scope it out. The guys roommate is my now husband. The place was scary, full of drugs and blood and weird teenagers but in the end i fell madly and desperately in love. Here i am 6 years later.

Best Answer

good sex

Best Answer

Good sex does not equate love.

Best Answer

All I can say she was the best at it. That's what made fall for her

Best Answer

Still such a wrong reason to fall in love. Sounds more like lust and a humongous difference. :/

Best Answer

It was after months of trying to avoid it that I finally realized it.

Best Answer