I was happy for her and hoped it worked out better than ours did. She was a real lady and super intelligent and I was a fool to leave her.

Best Answer

More secure in my resignation. (My own failure not really being any news, at that point.)

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

My 1st love being married was hard to swallow but now I have NO feelings for him at all. About misjudging someone--actions speak louder than words and if I backed off of someone then i have no doubt in my mind they were abusive and i knew it would progress. That ****** me off when a man is abusive and he plays a victim. They know what the fukk they did and their apologies always come back to me like a boomerang. Always!!!

Best Answer

I hate that too, when someone is playing the victim. And he/she knows damn well that he/she is very wrong. In fact they know better than that, real jerks. That really work on my nerves. I go for honesty

Best Answer