My husband and I were best friends. I was just extremely comfortable with him....until he suffered a brain injury and his personality changed and he decided he hated me. So after 20 years of marriage I was alone and back to dating...my current bf is a very different experience. We are not friends. We are lovers. Electricity courses through me when he touches me!<br />
Is he my life partner? I doubt it.

Best Answer

When you saw your ex-husband, did you just know? Like did you feel like he was going to be important in your life?

Best Answer

No, it wasn't an instant thing. We were friends, then best friends, then started dating; so it grew over time. I really miss the person he was.

Best Answer

Horny

Best Answer

no such thing

Best Answer

Absolutely wonderful. <br />
Met my husband just under two years ago. Couldn't be happier.

Best Answer

Did you look at him and just know? Did he have to work for your attention? Did you have to work for his?

Best Answer

Knew him in school and we didn't have any sort of relationship. Two years after graduation, bumped into him a a mall, had coffee with him a Starbucks, one thing lead to another, ended up dating, falling in love and getting married.

Best Answer