PrettyLittleBoobs PrettyLittleBoobs 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Education

I twiddled my moustache for a couple of years and decided work wasn't for me.

Best Answer

A combination of my strengths, economic desires, and my father's suggestions. I became an electrical engineer and military officer.

Best Answer

Find something that you love, and you will never work a day in your life.

Best Answer

I held off going to college for 14 years. By the time I actually got the college, I knew what I wanted.

Best Answer

I thought it would be a good subject to learn, unfortunatly most of the class are a bunch of brain dead kids and thier isnt any girls, bring on uni.

Best Answer

I just went, and from there I took any random courses that seemed interesting and some of them I could see continuing on with and others I felt were a dead end. College is good for self discovery and finding out which path you desire to take, so you need to take everything that seems good. You might stumble and fall a bit, but that's life and part of it is learning from your mistakes to improve.

Best Answer

I just like MONEY, so I went for an economist =D

Best Answer

I knew I wanted to work in the medical field, but unfortunately I chose the wrong branch. I studied respiratory therapy for almost a year then decided it wasn't for me. I dropped out and went to work as a secretary. Never went back to school.

Best Answer

I am a stepping stone for friends and family that have gone too college. They stay at my house for free... as long as they keep high marks in school

Best Answer

i got pregnant and needed a high paying job.

Best Answer

i figured out that I wont be a fighter pilot because I am colourblind. everything else is just tadaaaa

Best Answer