Kamikazi87 Kamikazi87 22-25, F 17 Answers Apr 6, 2011

I was so fed up with catching grief and heart ache over some weight gain brought about by a presc<x>ription drug, that in desperation I typed " I am fat" into the computer one night about two years ago. I'm still here, several profiles later. It's addictive. Meanwhile I won the lawsuit against the pharmaceutical company, with about 1,000 other people who ended up with pre-diabetic conditions. I now have Hypoglycemia. But I love EP. I've tried to quit but I keep coming back.

Best Answer

Exactly the same way,Googled something and here I am.

Best Answer

Purely by accident. A very happy accident, i love the people, the stories, I'm completely hooked on this site.

Best Answer

yep, im with the majority here, i found it by accident, looking for something on google, and im soooo glad i did...ive met many lovely people on here, and become really good friends with a couple of them too...i check whats going on here at least 3 times a day lol. x

Best Answer

Me too, I joined today after I got a thought that I should learn more about intuition and after a few pages and clicks here we are.

Best Answer

Some few months ago i was passing through a very rough situation in life. somewhere along the way i lost hope and decided to commit suicide. I searched "painless methods of ending one's life" this site and others popped on my screen. This site saved my life. I love it dearly

Best Answer

I googled and found it too this too, just a week ago.

Best Answer

The same way too :)<br />
and it's such a great website, different and amazing!!

Best Answer

When my husband passed,I typed in I am sad and alone and this site came up and welcomed me home.I have been home her for 3 years and love it more every day,thanks to all of you! I am never a lone.

Best Answer

It came up on the net while I was searching for something else and I checked it out and now I seem to log on at least once a day if now more..lol

Best Answer

Goooooooooooggggguuuurrrlllled also..

Best Answer

Isn't it!!!....so many cool people here

Best Answer

Stumbled upon it

Best Answer