I'm making my very first resume in school. But I have no idea what I want to do in life. And I don't have much experience with anything, besides singer and drawing.
DollyD123 DollyD123 13-15, F 5 Answers Feb 1 in Hobbies

Goooogle. You look up how should i fill out my resume for a job as a blahblah blah. it's okay to fib a bit. lol. got me a dog grooming job.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

i took a career development class in jr. college. helped me find direction. also there are some good books out there that help in this self-discovery area.

Best Answer

Oh, thanks :)!

Best Answer

I retired!!! Really; I always joked that I wanted to be a farmer. Many years before I retired I bought 150 acres that used to be a working farm. We eventually refurbished the house, and all of the buildings. Then we got some chickens, and turkeys. After that I got two beef cattle, then a couple of pigs. We grow 90% of our own veggies and Herbs. We grow fruits; apples, berries, cherries, and grapes which we preserve, use for jams and jellies, and make wine out of. I work long, long hours, and earn very little, but I enjoy my "job" more than any- thing I've ever done. So, Dolly, find something that you LIKE to do, and go after it. It may take a while, but the happiness it gives you will out pay ANY thing else.

Best Answer

I stumbled into it. I was hired just as a summer co-op and loved it. I kept in touch with a few people there and one thing led to another. Sometimes it's not what you know but who you know.

Best Answer