I'm making my very first resume in school. But I have no idea what I want to do in life. And I don't have much experience with anything, besides singer and drawing.
DollyD123 DollyD123 13-15, F 6 Answers Feb 1 in Hobbies

Don't worry about not knowing what you want to do with life, most people never know.. Best advice I ever heard was from this man

Baz Luhrmann -"Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen" google it or youtube.

Best Answer

Ok :) thanks.

Best Answer

Goooogle. You look up how should i fill out my resume for a job as a blahblah blah. it's okay to fib a bit. lol. got me a dog grooming job.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

i took a career development class in jr. college. helped me find direction. also there are some good books out there that help in this self-discovery area.

Best Answer

Oh, thanks :)!

Best Answer

I retired!!! Really; I always joked that I wanted to be a farmer. Many years before I retired I bought 150 acres that used to be a working farm. We eventually refurbished the house, and all of the buildings. Then we got some chickens, and turkeys. After that I got two beef cattle, then a couple of pigs. We grow 90% of our own veggies and Herbs. We grow fruits; apples, berries, cherries, and grapes which we preserve, use for jams and jellies, and make wine out of. I work long, long hours, and earn very little, but I enjoy my "job" more than any- thing I've ever done. So, Dolly, find something that you LIKE to do, and go after it. It may take a while, but the happiness it gives you will out pay ANY thing else.

Best Answer

If you are 13-15 then do not worry too much thinking about a dream job. A lot of people that are even in their first years of university are not even fully sure if that degree they decided to take is the one they really want for their future.

Just explore yourself, explore what people do in their professions, what they had to do to get there, what made them to take that path. And stay active in any activity that catch your interest, you will start discovering things that drive your passion.

Best Answer

I stumbled into it. I was hired just as a summer co-op and loved it. I kept in touch with a few people there and one thing led to another. Sometimes it's not what you know but who you know.

Best Answer