Suba Suba 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 28, 2012

No, I chuck it up as there lost and move on...

Best Answer

I think some people remain in our hearts even if we move on into a new relationship. I personally could not be friends, when i wasn't in a relationship we would end up together again...we even vowed just to be friends and not mess up ..didnt work and we ended up wanting different things...I seriously think having such a person around doesnt allow you to move on, and you always think of them.

Best Answer

i understand, it's difficult moving on when you're still in love with someone else

Best Answer

I honestly dont think it's possible to remain "friends" w/ an old flame.. for me at least. I have been the 1 who cud not get over & the 1 who was Just not comfortable remaining w/ sum1 i broke up w/ even tho he was my best friend. Cant believe i dated him. Ugh ew.

Best Answer

time and distance...we did not remain friends....she almost destroyed me and I'd never go back again even if i could

Best Answer

In my case we are still good friends. We were really close before and it was a mutual agreement. I miss him but I'm glad we're still friends.

Best Answer

I was humiliated, dumped on my ***, and scorned for a year.

Best Answer

A lot of alcohol, time will heal everything. We don't even say hi when see each other, like total strangers. Which I felt is good.

Best Answer

wow from being so close to doing that? isn't that uncomfortable?

Best Answer