behalle behalle 46-50 9 Answers Aug 24, 2011

We talked about it before we were married and then shortly after we were married , he decided it was the right time to address a matter. It had been a while from when my parents had spanked me and that happened until about a year before I was married.

Best Answer

Well I asked my bf to do it when I asked that's just sexual spanking haha

Best Answer

maybe because of the jelly butt, is just mandatory to do it jijiji :)

Best Answer

I don't have a husband,but I might spank a girl friend.

Best Answer

Take two egg flips and hand him one. Smack him with it and run.

Best Answer

my advice to you even though i am a straight man , i presently do date after losing my wife to cancer , one of the ways that i have found to spank woman is to just be spontaneous and try it especially when things are getting intimate in the bedroom if they like it you will be able to tell by there moans or body language , should they like it continue on it can possibly take them to higher levels and lead to multiple ******* , being that i have been with 59 woman in my life i have found that unless you try things you never know as each person has there own fetishes and likes ! good luck to you ! Peter

Best Answer

My advice ...

Best Answer

We trade, I massage him, he spanks me. Can't get him to do it for discipline yet.

Best Answer