I no longer work but when I was at college I trawled round trying to get work placements related to my course. Lots of other teenagers were complaining about that type of thing but I started off small and managed to prove myself and at the end of college the company I started opening letters and answering phones for gave me a job and I ended up pretty high in the company as I had proved to them I was determined and hardworking. If I had gone to them straight from college with them not knowing me then there is no way that I would have been offered the position I was offered so soon.<br />
Can take time and be prepared for a few knock backs but if you are prepared to ask around, work for peanuts and prove yourself then you can get there. Just dont expect things to be handed to you on a plate

Best Answer

keep all your school projects, papers etc.<br />
an employer asked for mine and I got the job because of my school work.

Best Answer

All I did was walk in and asked if they had any jobs....I didn't get the job but I did ask.....lol

Best Answer