I just wanna know how they feel. Only if you like tell me.
DarkBlackKnight DarkBlackKnight 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 18, 2012

I don't do labels

Best Answer

didn't get

Best Answer

From birth from birth i acted like the boys and didn't love them i just wanted to recel around with them and kick the **** out of um sadly.

but me wearing mens clothing and hanging out with men wasn't what triggered i am gay it was the experiences i had with other women then i learned okay "Somethings up" Because when i looked at a man there was no signal that said love.

Best Answer

I think it happens when you go through puberty

Best Answer

I found out when a male friend got naked & kissed me...I was really aroused & we ended up having sex (I enjoyed it so much, I knew I'd have to do it again). I think I had the proclivity earlier than that, perhaps since birth (as I'd always noticed other guys, and a girlfriend had asked me if I was gay) but I didn't really know for sure until I had that experience.

Best Answer

No, you are not gay from birth. It is because of that experience.

Best Answer

Why didn't I reject his advance? If I was straight up to that point, wouldn't I have walked away/pushed him away instead of kissing him back & joining him in his bed?
Yes, that was a defining moment...but I had something in me already which caused me to react the way I did.

Best Answer

I first a saw a girl that I liked as a young boy I must have been about 11 or so and I knew i was a male lesbian.I dont know how young the youngest age is but 11 or so was my first crush.

Best Answer

ok, you are not a gay and you like girls. ok.

Best Answer

i'm gonna take the next question :D pass!

Best Answer

If you don't need to answer, no need :P

Best Answer

my mistake :D sorry

Best Answer

I think I knew way before puberty, since I had a crush on a classmate in second grade, even tho I didnt act on my desires/attractions til I was 20 yo and in college..

Best Answer