or mental health facility.
Pardusalae Pardusalae 26-30, F 19 Answers Mar 30, 2011

When you start to fight and argue with yourself or cause bodily harm.

Best Answer

that's me then. I'm always arguing with myself

Best Answer

u dont

Best Answer

when you wanna harm or kill yourself or others

Best Answer

fear of absolutely everything, fear of even the simple things needed to live

Best Answer

Are you crazy? The voices in my head told me of course

Best Answer

After a session with a psychiatrist, he/ she will decide for you if it is time to check yourself into a mental hospital. Otherwise, if you are unable to get to a doctor, talk to someone (anyone), until you can get professional help.

Best Answer

I never have, but I have had some strong feelings about disappearing to a spa or remote island for a week or two! I kind of feel that way right now.<br />
I think I would consider checking myself into a mental hospital if I just couldn't keep going or if I kept sabotaging my life. Or damaging others' lives. It's the conviction that things are out of control and that I couldn't help myself any more. Sometimes people need professional help and a break from the world.

Best Answer

That a two sided question----There is always around that thinks you belong there<br />
When in all truthyou are the only one that can tell. Could just need some one to talk to.

Best Answer

I woke up screaming and then realised I hadn't gone to sleep yet.

Best Answer

When I was pregnant and screaming at my hubby all the time and carrying a knife around with me. Later that week he ended up in the same hospital with a heart attack.

Best Answer

when you have thoughts that youre controling this universe. when you cant think for yourself and youre mentally unstable when you feel like your body is not your own when you cant hear anything besides ringing inyour ears and the visions keep getting worse. i should go.

Best Answer

when there was no way out :(

Best Answer

haha when suddenly can fly to the sky... :)

Best Answer

When I got a panic attack because the Disney princess movie was too intense.

Best Answer