when your mind has no doubts at all. keeping your heart ou of the equation, If you found them you don;t have to ask u know 100%

Best Answer

For me it was like God gave me a "knowing" that it was real.. I couldn't be happier:)

Best Answer

Are you married or has been with your partner for a long time?

Best Answer

when we had our daughter and i saw the look in his eyes... at that moment i realized that was how he looks at me .. with unconditional love

Best Answer

if the sex is amazing.

Best Answer

with my luck, a second date is a good sign.

Best Answer

I was in deep denials about how or whom she was too myself. Like an allergy with more exposure I would leave her company with swollen heart not seeing this but it was totally apparent to my friends and they would call me out a day or so later. Me being me I was totally keeping all platonic and the gjinn just kept pouring out of me. I totally was involved with another woman, and she too would light me up just from phone calls. I guess it was one fateful late afternoon uneasy thinking about her cuz she had lost a family member and some other news dropped out and BOOM! I LEFT THE GROUND LITERALLY. I regained composure and was arrested that minute after hanging up and the officer looked at me threw away something he shouldn't have and called the bailbonds people while in transit. It was a trip. I was fed two meals in jail while being processed. I SMILED IN MY MUG SHOT. It was like cupid made sure no matter what my lifes poor choices were, were not going to *** this up. .. we waited for months and months like almost 6 months until we started talking and all i thought of was her. Everyday. Sometimes I would call. But she made me want to be better man making better choices. NO ONE! NO ONE EVER AFFECTED ME LIKE THIS. I WAS WHO I WAS AND THAT'S THAT. Nope, in her hands and line of site I reduced to sand and just melted into a pool of mush. Everyday we would be together this love for me grew and grew like a parents capacity to that of a child only I was the weaker one in the presence of.. I just knew after all the crap all the bullshyt we both had been through, there was no way we should've not only been alive but together. Well we aren't now, but, I pray and pray we find our way.....

Best Answer

Wow, thank you very much. You left me speechless. I hope your prayers are answered!

Best Answer