knel123 knel123 26-30 15 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Well, actually its not acceptance of superiority that is the issue. Its acceptance that people are so low that you can't imagine going that low. I am still struggling with that.

How the hell can a woman vote Republican for example? How can someone be that stupid? Not that voting democrat is "better", but, for women, at least it would make "sense" given the political situation. How is it that those people are able to learn to use language, even write ( r ryte as dey wuld say).... ok communicate? How can they drive a car? So they complain that driving backwards is dangerous and should be illegal, but they still have a license! Is that not the true danger? Have we ever funded a study to evaluate the correlation between intelligence and accidents? Intelligence and road rage incidents? So I still need help with dealing with it, but I'm not asking them to be my equals, just better so the gap isn't so large.

Best Answer

It became evident from quite a young age. I grew up knowing it, I've always known it. I've always accepted I will forever be surrounded by idiots. It's a burden but I manage somehow.

Best Answer

It is part of my programming.

Best Answer

That's like asking how I accept my superiority over ants. There's just no contest and it isn't even worth my time dwelling on.

Best Answer

I just saw how ignorant some people were and it was pretty much a given from there.

Best Answer

What are you? A "Narcissistic"? There is no superiority!

Best Answer

i learned to accept that people are superior to me in some ways. you can never be completely superior to anyone

Best Answer

I didnt........ We are all Equal.

Best Answer

that's EASY.......

Best Answer