My best friend at the time showed me with proper placement and pressure I could get it...but the technique made it harder to do the way most others were doing it for awhile...
yanene yanene 31-35, F 48 Answers May 12, 2012

When I was young like four years old when I was nervous my muscles would get tense including the ones inside my ***** and after awhile I noticed that if felt good so I would randomly focus on contracting those muscles and over time and with practice I would just keep doing it till I felt overwhelmed with pleasure, satisfied. and wet.<br />
My parents never really talked to me about ************.<br />
So I thought that was how all girls did it but later I found out girls would touch themselves and I thought that was so strange and when I tired it in middle school it didn't feel nearly as good as the way I did it.<br />
And the way I did it I could do it just about anywhere<br />
The only way you could tell I was getting off even it class was my cheeks would get a little red/blush and I would tremble somewhat.<br />
So yeah that is how I go about it.....

Best Answer

That is actually VERY interesting...going to have to google that and get back to ya...you may have just touched on a new trick!

Best Answer

What exactly would you google?

Best Answer

Well, being a guy and having that thing just hang there, it just seemed to be the thing to check out. And while doing so you say, hmmm, that feels nice so you keep doing that, and then other ways and before you know it... You are painting the walls.

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

I never knew it was called, "painting the walls" At my place its more like "gooing the sheets"

Best Answer

I learned the pleasure of the pillow by accident at 7. (I can still remember my first amazing experience -- and how disappointed I was when I found I couldn't immediately repeat it.) My mother caught on to what I was doing when I insisted on wearing pajamas with an 'airhole' in the appropriate place. She told me a bunch of scare stories: how it was a mortal sin (it isn't, even for Catholics), how I would have to have an operation, how all the other boys would know what I was doing and look down on me... Ordinarily I believed everything my mother told me but my only thought was how to avoid discovery. (Looking back on those years I am sure my mother must have 'caught' me more than once -- it's really tricky whipping the pillow out from under and into its proper place while the door is opening -- but she didn't mention it again till I was 12.) I merrily mated with pillows for the next five years until one day a classmate introduced me to the manual method. He used the most effective method of instruction: he gave me a hand. In order to ensure I was learning the proper technique he had me do him too. We didn't proceed to climax, (perhaps because we were doing it in an armchair in my living room in the middle of the afternoon with other people in the house) but I had learned enough that I was able to complete the act alone in bed that night. But I was so attached to my pillow that it was years before I gradually shifted methods, thus reducing the incidence of telltale stains on the pillow cover. In the meantime -- in fact a few months after my classmate's lesson -- I was passing on to my 8-year-old brother the things I had learned in sex ed class. When he asked me what ***** looked like it never occurred to me to demonstrate manually; I just asked him to ***** and lie face up while I mounted him and performed a pillow-pump on his naked body. He didn't get a very good look at the ********* but he didn't mind the experience and came to enjoy it more as we repeated it many times during the next five years. Only when he was 13 (and only because of an unusual circumstance) did I teach him the joys of the hand (and soon thereafter those of the mouth) but he learned quickly and we enjoyed each other's company for three more years before he got seriously interested in girls and tapered off. But my second brother, then 11, was happy to take up the slack for several more years of happy brotherly love.

Best Answer

When I was about 9, my younger brother showed me how to do it.

Best Answer

Your _younger brother? That's unusual. How old was he and how did he show you? For that matter how did he learn himself?

Best Answer

At age 8, I walked in on my older brother ******* off to completion. (I know you never did anything with your brothers or any family member). That started my sexual life. They (my three 6, 7, and 8, year older than me, brothers) never showed my how to **********, but I remember watching, and since I am a visual learner (wonder if that is where it started) that was how I learned.

Best Answer

Awkward! But interesting insight!
And you are correct, I think my brothers wives conceived by immaculate conception, very holy :)

Best Answer

It was funny because I never did that till I was 32 and had just gotten divorced after being together for 17 yrs and married for 10. I thought I would never have to do it again after finding a new woman and getting married again, boy was I wrong! Here I am in a sexless marriage for over 5yrs and find myself doing it once again at least 4 times a week and sometimes 2 x's day on a weekend.

Best Answer

I am sorry to here about your situation and hope for your sake it gets better. I went through a period of time where I thought I lost my sexuality to regain it. I sex myself at least once a day.

Best Answer

thanks I do not think it will get better I afraid this has been going on for years! I just wonder if she ever sexes herself? I hope your situation gets better as well smiles

Best Answer

My fren taught me after he did a ******* to me. .we sleep together that night. He is my sister in law younger brother in a room he mastubate infront of me. Life show

Best Answer

As long as you were involved in its decision, awesome!

Best Answer

when i was about 12,my friend,told me what to do,and then showed me,being doing it ever since.

Best Answer

Yeah, same for me!

Best Answer

can just picture it now,so sexy.

Best Answer

I thought it was just a natural course of life, and self taught for all. I do have to ask (being male I don't understand this), as you ladies got older and washed or wiped down there you NEVER got a tingling and explored it and found it was pleasant, then enjoyed it later. I have to say I find that hard to believe. I do understand sharing toys or techniques but don't believe you never "touched yourself" before that

Best Answer

I agree with wondering about this, but think that I can empathize a lil with them

Best Answer

Empathize with what? It's not a bad thing to **********, there are many positive aspects from doing so, people for some reason think it's wrong and deny they do so. Bullshit we all do it's nature, even animals do it, whether it be humping, licking or the lucky primates, get out of denial people and quit trying to justify it if someone else approves. ************ is a solo act and no one else's buisness

Best Answer

It is something I found myself and am still enjoying it daily even after all these years.....mmmmm

Best Answer

I am glad to have it back, due to certain circumstances I felt I lost my sexuality both for myself and others for a long time..up until recently

Best Answer

thats wonderful :) hope you are enjoying the delights once more x

Best Answer

Yes except I get so uncomfortable sometimes...overly "sexed" and I am picky with whom I want to lay it on...

Best Answer

So back to the butterfly or rabbit I go...

Best Answer

I had a learned from my best friend when I was 8. Though before that i would press my hand on my vagina and rub the top. At 8 though, my friend Ann said her mom taught her something new and she started touching herself in front of me. I asked what she was doing and she asked if I wanted to know. So she told me to take off my clothes and she just taught me from there how to touch myself till I am satisfied.

Best Answer

I grabbed my ****, it felt good...... yours later. still grabbin, and feeling good:-)

Best Answer

I stroke my **** so hard, **** starts letting it's self out.

Best Answer

I am a self taught master. I think I was about 11-12 and heard about this thing called "beating off". (it always seemed to be something the guys joked about.) I knew it felt good when I touched myself, (especially after I found out that when it got stiff, it didn't mean there was something wrong with me,lol.) and one day I just tried stroking it for a while. I vividly remember that first ****** and thinking, "wow, I wonder what other secrets might be in here". I'm sure I *********** at least daily after that, sometimes more.

Best Answer

correspondence course

Best Answer

From one of those for-profit 'colleges'? Did you get full value for your money? Do they offer any advanced courses? Do they need more instructors?

Best Answer

Self taught when I was younger, would switch between my left and right hand.

Best Answer

It was something I discovered on my own. One afternoon I was touching myself and realized that the sensation felt really good. That started a close to 40 year relationship with myself :).

Best Answer

My cousin and i got ahold of a old **** that belonged to his older brother, over the summer we watched with another friend of ours. it was a old 1970 bi group **** and we were all watching the guys standing around with boners, we all started getting boners ourselves andour buddy was the first one to take his out and show us his *****. we all took our cloths off and did what the guys were doing in the ****. we played with our boners all day and we watched that ***** everyday that summer. my cousin and i would hangout after school and we'd get naked and **********, it wasnt long after that the jacking off turned into me giving him ********.

Best Answer

How old were you when all this happened? How old was your cousin? Didn't he ever return the favor?

Best Answer

Discovered that touching myself felt good. It became a pleasant thing to do after going to bed at night, many nights I would drift off to sleep while touching myself. Sometimes, if I did it just right, it would feel very very very good. Then one time when sleeping over with a cousin -- she had a full size bed and we were sharing it and I guess out of habit I was touching myself and she asked me if I was playing with myself and I said that well, i was touching myself and we got talking about it and how it felt and she turned the light back on and we showed each other what we did. I was spending the whole weekend at her house and the next night we started out touching ourselves and then she told me about how boys and girls would do this to each other (she was a year older than me) and so to find out what that would be like we touched each other. After that, when we got together we would either ********** simultaneously or we would do each other. That went on until we both got involved with boys -- and that was lots more fun. (We never did anything more than ********** each other. I don't know why not; I think it just never occurred to us.).

Best Answer

When my friend showed me, I guess it is strange to say, but there was not anything sexual between us, it seems by your description that there was an innocence about the whole thing...

Best Answer

Yes, "an innocence" -- that is a very good description -- we were just two young girls curious about what interesting and enjoyable feelings our bodies could bring and sharing that information. (Of course I would also maintain that there was a great innocence about everything my first true love boyfriend and I discovered as we explored together. I'm 50 years old and I would still insist that there is nothing at all dirty about two lovers enjoying each other. (And yes, I said "two lovers" without specifying gender.)

Best Answer

Fabulous way of thought!

Best Answer

bros ****

Best Answer

I could never figure out how the girls were getting off in those...

Best Answer

**** does nothing to you ?

Best Answer