brokenwoman13 brokenwoman13 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I try not to create drama by dwelling on past mishaps with other people, and just simply enjoy my time with that person. Two people having a fun, nice time together.

I don't try to make my life soap-opera-ish.

Best Answer

I've never been able to trust or rely on anyone to any meaningful degree. I learned at a very young age that no one can be trusted, and if you don't do something yourself it isn't going to get done no matter how much someone swears it will.

Best Answer

I am open with trusting anyone, once, but if they mess up, that trust is gone, but they will never know it till it matters

As for rely, I only rely on me

Best Answer

simple, i just dont expect anything anymore. If i see that they personally feel a need to connect deeper, i let em in only to the extent i ensure my safety while maintaining the depth of the integrity. Not giving those selfish ******* another chance to lecture me when they dont have a character even on the same level as a street *****.

Best Answer

nah i rely on myself, gotta be strong

be powerful, i feel dependence is a bad thing.

Best Answer

It was with a great deal of difficulty. Unfortunately, they had prove themselves first instead of me taking them to be honest in the first insance.

Best Answer

Trust is my default and it is the way the I am. It doesn't stop me being cautious and equally doesn't stop me being hurt but it does mean I have built up a circle of very special and dearly loved friends.

Best Answer

Let him/her know that you want to rely and trust him/her and that if they let you down, you will loose respect for them, people are not perfect but if you tell them that you want them to be trust wordy you will find right away what are they made of.

Best Answer