Questionator Questionator 26-30 421 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

On a blind date and still married after 33 years and 4 months

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

Hard to believe but congrats :)

Best Answer

Well done!! Congratulations!! to both of you. :)

Best Answer

Nice, congratulations!

Best Answer

That is a great "testimony"....well done, Dell Boy.

Best Answer

That's really wonderful.

Best Answer

thank you very much appreciated

Best Answer

Blind date as well for us. Married 26 years and 2months. Wouldn't know what I would do without her.

Best Answer

That is amazing ! 💓💕💕

Best Answer

That is great!

Best Answer

i met my best friend at an animal shelter. after he barked hello and kissed my hand, i knew that the beautiful, black, four-legged friend i had made would be my best friend forever.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I love my 3 dogs as well

Best Answer

yes. the saying "dogs are man's best friend," is one of the few sayings that is completely true! <3

Best Answer

I would have to agree with you on the saying being true. Dogs where the first animals we domesticated and breed. Age old species relationship. Another popular saying "diamonds are forever" is not true. Diamonds decay over time :(

Best Answer

Dog is man's best friend,makes feel very warm.

Best Answer

I love my corgi Yogi(: He's my baby boy <3

Best Answer

At college. He called me some names and we had a fight. We ended up best friends.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Very sweet.

Best Answer

She was 19, I was 20, just out of college and we were both applying at the same company for different positions. We started talking in the employment office, went in and tested, and then had lunch in the cafeteria. We discovered we had a lot in common; our grandmothers were even from the same ward in New Orleans, hers had come to California during WWII, mine was still back in NOLA.

After lunch, we exchanged phone numbers and wished each other luck. We were both hired and worked for the company in different departments, (and enjoyed a friendship throughout our lives) for the next 34 years, She retired in 2010, and I retired last year. We're still as close as ever, her 21 year old son is my godchild.

Best Answer

Love that story!!

Best Answer

Thats the best story ive ever heard.... so heart warming, i hope i have a friendship like that

Best Answer

Thats a long term relationship right there!

Best Answer

I met my best friend when He answered my prayers and listened to me and gave me eternal salvation.

Best Answer

Your best friend is imaginary?

Best Answer

Oh no, son. He is realer than real.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

So he is imaginary... lol

Best Answer

Only as imaginary as you or me… lol

Best Answer

It's funny. If you talk to yourself you're crazy, but if you talk to god you're religious. Lol

Best Answer

That is the most amazing answer I've ever seen on EP! Blessed are those who do not see, but believe!

Best Answer

Now now guys stop saying your belief is Right and the other wrong. For all we know we where made by dumb blind cats from mars.

Best Answer

My best friend is my brother. Not my blood brother but a guy that has been there for me. We had an arguement recently and I need to apologize. This question got me thinking about it and I realize my pride has stopped me from doing that.

Best Answer

Don't wait, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Best Answer

On the school bus in third grade. We would play with beanie babies.

Best Answer

Prison shower room.

Best Answer

Do u drop the soap? Or did he? Either way gross.

Best Answer

EP

Best Answer

we walked home together when we were grade 1. that was 20 years ago!

Best Answer

Awwww. Love your response :')

Best Answer

Both our moms went to AA together and we use to play at the park across the street

Best Answer

I met my bestfriend at school, of course. She's so kind. And she can absolutely make me laugh.

Best Answer

in high school. we were skipping gym class together

Best Answer

EP.

Best Answer

We go to school together. :)

Best Answer

We were on the same soccer team when we were 8, and then ended going to the same middle and high school and have been best friends ever since.

Best Answer

She was on my soccer team when I moved to the place I love now in 5th grade. She was the only one who gave me a chance.

Best Answer

My family moved and I started 5th grade in a new school. She and I sat next to each other and she would make comments about everything that was going on in class kind of under her breath. I'd laugh or nod in agreement. We started talking and hanging around for lunch and we became best friends. We are still close 34 yrs later!!!

Best Answer

Wrong number.. he called me by mistake.. and it was the middle of the night.. and of course, I was completely confused.. We talked for hours..

Best Answer

A friend of mine told me this girl was picking on her and she didn't know how to stand up for herself. So I walked over to the girl and told her I was going to kick her ***. She looked confused since we had never met before. I told her I don't let my friends get bullied. She told me that she had never spoken to my friend and my friend had lied. SO we got to talking and we've been inseperable ever since. So threats of violence make friends. Lol.

Best Answer