tilldeath tilldeath 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

My boyfriend and I were in the same scholarship program in College. We always liked each other. We knew we wanted to go out the last day of the program when we had to give presentations. We were the only 2 people out of a group of about 10, who talked about the philosophy of life, psychology of humans, within science. <br />
He then offered to help me with a computer program I was having problems with. The rest is history. We have only been dating for 4 months, but we are very committed, and devoted to each other. As time goes by, we get to know each other better and discover our secrets and small vices that make us unique. It is truly wonderful. =]

Best Answer

anyone who likes you must be "special" hee heee just kidding you are very beautiful and smart!!! Kinda hot , in fact...yooooowsa!!!! Ah man, I truined nay chance I may have had at being on your EX's hee hee<br />
Okay, I've said too much. I haven't said enough. That's me in the spotlight.<br />
Better go now heh heh

Best Answer

I met my husband on e-harmony. Yes, it actually works. :-) I realized he was the one when he drove 3 hours to come get me, when my parents and I were having issues. :)

Best Answer

When my knees grew weak, my heart went pitta-pat, and something as simple as a smile made me happy too.

Best Answer

It made me realize he was special when I asked God. If he wants the man for me, please remove him from my life, and heal me from a broken heart. The very next day. He called me after not hearing from him in 4 days. I believe the lord sent me that answer. That him and I do belong together. Now I haven't talked to him since but I have faith. Faith that I am right in taking it as a sign from God.

Best Answer