I was 18 and in high school. I remember my brother yelling at me and saying: "Look, America has just been attacked. Come and see" and then pointed to the TV. The next day at high school our principal made all students share one minute of silence in respect for the USA.
Jalen83 Jalen83 31-35, M 11 Answers May 24 in Doing Good

I was on my way to work and at a drive through bank teller picking up a deposit bag. I turned on my radio and was hearing what seemed to be some commotion from the DJs. I asked the teller if she knew what was happening, and she said she was unsure that they were trying to figure it out. I drove away and then heard the female DJ say "Oh my God! A second plane has hit!" I pulled my car to the side of the road and called my mom and asked her what was happening!? She said "Oh it is so horrible!" and proceeded to tell me what was happening. I was a ball of confused emotions ... fear, shock, sadness. And then it took a while to know what was really happening! And then the pentagon, plane headed toward the White House .... it was awful! I will never forget.<br />
My heart and thoughts are with the families and victims of this tragic event, as we honor those who have passed this Memorial Day!

Best Answer

"What the ****? How did this happen?"

Best Answer

I was 9 years old playing cricket, really enjoyed it like a show on the tv

Best Answer

Did your teachers tell you about it in school?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I stood in front of the tv in shock, then saw the second plane hit - live. Cried when I saw people jump to their deaths, screamed when the towers fell, knowing that unknown numbers of people were dying. Cried some more, at the tragedy, the sadness, the LOSS of so much, all at once. May God give those people wings in Heaven, and their families comfort. Amen... :'(

Best Answer

I was in third grade. I was too young to understand fully.

Best Answer

I was satisfied I had my "thirty-minute" pack ready in barn in case I needed to start fighting them.

Best Answer

I didn't even know it happened until two days later.<br />
I didn't do anything.

Best Answer

idk i was like 6

Best Answer